bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic available on Big Fish Games Blog

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 29, 10 8:53 AM
Hey Fishies!

Check out the walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on "Blog" under "Featured Areas" on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we've posted.

Or you can click here

Happy gaming!

turbotoe
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic available on Big Fish Games Blog

[Post New]by turbotoe on Mar 29, 10 12:31 PM
I see they finally decided to get this game here, WITH walkthrough. After I was told that I couldn't put mine on here. Oh well, it's still the same one. Now we just need you to put up Whitehouse also. Thanx BFG

Re:Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic available on Big Fish Games Blog

[Post New]by Mustang277 on Mar 29, 10 12:39 PM
I just got this game and the doctor won't move. I've spoke to him twice. Well, in and out of the room several times. He won't disappear. Help.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic available on Big Fish Games Blo

[Post New]by MargieB on Mar 29, 10 12:45 PM
Mustang277 wrote:I just got this game and the doctor won't move. I've spoke to him twice. Well, in and out of the room several times. He won't disappear. Help.

Did you go to the open deck and talk to the attendant first? That step needs to be done before the doctor will leave.

Good Luck,

Margie B

[Post New]by Mustang277 on Mar 29, 10 12:47 PM
yes. repeated this process at least ten times now. nothing.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic available on Big Fish Games Blo

[Post New]by MargieB on Mar 29, 10 12:50 PM
Mustang277 wrote:yes. repeated this process at least ten times now. nothing.

Did you play Shuffleboard yet?

You should go to each room and click on the hint to see if you missed any steps, that would be your best bet right now.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Margie B

[Post New]by Mustang277 on Mar 29, 10 1:09 PM
Ha, I forgot to put the ice on the shuffleboard. got it now. Thank you

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Mar 29, 10 1:10 PM
Mustang277 wrote:Ha, I forgot to put the ice on the shuffleboard. got it now. Thank you

Glad you can move forward, have fun with the rest of the game

Margie B

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on Mar 30, 10 7:42 AM
Margie B, thank you for your walkthrough. without it,
this game would not be playable.

Edited on 03/30/2010 at 7:44:21 AM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic available on Big Fish Games B

[Post New]by MargieB on Mar 30, 10 8:19 AM
sunnny wrote:Margie B, thank you for your walkthrough. without it,

Thanks Sunny, glad the walkthrough helped you get through the game!

Margie B

Edited on 03/30/2010 at 8:19:35 AM PST

turbotoe
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by turbotoe on Mar 30, 10 10:06 AM
With due respect to the BFG crew, my walkthrough is sooooo much easier to follow and understand. It's good that they finally have one on this site, but man some of theirs is so crazy and unneccessary.

Mine is posted at another site,PM me to find out where, if you can't figure out where that is.

If anyone would like mine, let me know. I will help anyone who needs it still. Just PM me and ask.

Edited on 03/31/2010 at 1:39:01 AM PST

pysanky13
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by pysanky13 on Mar 30, 10 8:03 PM
The demo just cut off while I was trying to get the combination to the crate. I looked at the walk through and would really like to know how you got that combination. The conversation overheard through the mirror said the lady used her birthday-month, day and year. there is no way 16 is the month of July so the code put the day first, then the month and then the last 2 digits of the year of her birth. This seemed a total misdirection. did I miss something? I would really like to know as I usually can figure things out eventually and of course knew it was July right away and just needed to find the day. tia

turbotoe
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic available on Big Fish Games Bl

[Post New]by turbotoe on Mar 30, 10 10:59 PM
pysanky13 wrote:The demo just cut off while I was trying to get the combination to the crate. I looked at the walk through and would really like to know how you got that combination. The conversation overheard through the mirror said the lady used her birthday-month, day and year. there is no way 16 is the month of July so the code put the day first, then the month and then the last 2 digits of the year of her birth. This seemed a total misdirection. did I miss something? I would really like to know as I usually can figure things out eventually and of course knew it was July right away and just needed to find the day. tia

The conversation said if you took the number of letters in the month times itself you would get the number, July = 7th month 4 letters in the month name 4X4= 16 and the year was 67, so combo is 71667

Edited on 03/30/2010 at 11:02:21 PM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic available on Big Fish Games Bl

[Post New]by MargieB on Mar 31, 10 12:28 PM
turbotoe wrote:With due respect to the BFG crew, my walkthrough is sooooo much easier to follow and understand. It's good that they finally have one on this site, but man some of theirs is so crazy and unneccessary.

I'm not sure which version of the game you used to write your walkthrough but I just want the players to know that if they PM you for your walkthrough several areas will be inconsistent with our version.

The Big Fish Games version of the game varies from the retail versions of the game.

Thanks!

Margie B

turbotoe
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic available on Big Fish Games

[Post New]by turbotoe on Mar 31, 10 5:44 PM
MargieB wrote:
turbotoe wrote:With due respect to the BFG crew, my walkthrough is sooooo much easier to follow and understand. It's good that they finally have one on this site, but man some of theirs is so crazy and unneccessary.

I'm not sure which version of the game you used to write your walkthrough but I just want the players to know that if they PM you for your walkthrough several areas will be inconsistent with our version.

The Big Fish Games version of the game varies from the retail versions of the game.

Thanks!

Margie B

Well Margie,
from looking through the posted " walkthrough" the only differeces between the store bought game and this one is, 1 you've added a few extra H O scenes ( which is nice), 2 changed the cominations on the coffin and locker, 3 changed a few minor details such as in the store game it is scissors in the hidden compartment, a bamboo stick instead of lipstick (which makes no sense at all) and just a couple other changes.

Basically the game is the same. With the extras that were added, I see why it took longer to get the game available on here. Reguardless, I'm happy it is here. I just want people to know the difference between our walkthroughs.

I appoligize for the confusion. Mine is designed for the store bought game.

Edited on 03/31/2010 at 5:46:28 PM PST

[Post New]by sarge212 on May 4, 10 8:36 PM
I can not get passed the crane puzzle .My skip puzzle button will not recharge it self what do i do to skip this puzzle?

[Post New]by pantsy on May 20, 10 9:57 PM
sunnny wrote:Margie B, thank you for your walkthrough. without it,

[Post New]by rabbit43 on Sep 27, 10 11:05 PM
where do i go to get the walkthough?

[Post New]by jackyrn on Mar 4, 11 11:10 PM
Help.......................I can't find the walkthrough, all I find is this blog stuff.

[Post New]by randamogirl on Apr 30, 11 7:36 AM
i cant get the lipstick, i only get scissors?

Go to: