sir_vival
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Thank you Mods and TechTeam

[Post New]by sir_vival on Nov 8, 16 5:19 AM
Many thanks to the complete BF Team for fixing the swirl problems.

Special thanks at Mods for their engagement.
Special thanks at the experts from the TechTeam fixing this problem in the background.

Please excuse the impatience of members, but like in RL, everyone wants to get a problem solved as soon as it arises - 5 minutes would be welcome.

Thanks again
Enjoy your day
Sir Vival

Edited on 11/08/2016 at 6:14:28 AM PST

Vulcaness
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

Re:Thank you Mods an TechTeam

[Post New]by Vulcaness on Nov 8, 16 6:25 AM
Mods,
I appreciate the often thankless effort you put in to keep the social side working smoothly and for acting as liaison among the various groups.

Techs,
I can only image the stress you are under when things start going wrong. Thank you for sticking with it and getting our game up and running again.

Developers,
I have gotten many hours of enjoyment out of this game. I am one of the older players and this is the only game I've found that I can play with others and keeps me interested after over a year of play.

Players,
Thank you to all of those who complain and to all of you who don't. If some don't complain, things don't get fixed. If most don't complain, we would be flooded in repetitive posts.

Thank you!!!
Vulcaness

Edited on 11/08/2016 at 6:27:26 AM PST

smallcharm
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Thank you Mods and TechTeam

[Post New]by smallcharm on Nov 8, 16 7:49 AM
Thank you thank you thank you....we are a pushy bunch but it is all your fault. You made us addicted to your game soooooo any down time is a panic. thanks again for making it right. You could give us a big gift for all of our patience

tdskm
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by tdskm on Nov 8, 16 8:36 AM
everyone is thanking the mods for fixing the problem, but have we noticed that the offer that started all the issues has also ended? just a thought. happy gaming

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Nov 8, 16 1:24 PM
Thank you everyone involved in getting the game back up and running.

Thanks, too, to my very patient neighbors who have gone without gifts when I couldn't get back in the game. Wish I could gift you double or triple to make up for it!

[Post New]by amandab1113 on Nov 10, 16 5:01 PM
tdskm wrote:everyone is thanking the mods for fixing the problem, but have we noticed that the offer that started all the issues has also ended? just a thought. happy gaming

Yes, I was thinking the same thing.

Go to: