Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

New and Improved Rescue Team

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Nov 8, 16 7:17 AM
After trying the demo I am buying this TM game. You still get 3 stars even on the relaxed mode, improved graphics and game play, dog's bones are a little hard to see but after you get used to the graphics colors not a problem. I'm off to d/l and play. Thanks to the Developer and Big Fish for the sale and an entertaining game to play.

Edited: 11/9/16

Very disappointed to reach, I believe, level 24 to find that I have to click very fast and move people and items at warp speed to rescue them before fire reaches them. This is in the relaxed mode ??? I have been thrown out of this level several times with it telling me I failed. I will not fall into this trap in the future so I won't be buying any more Rescue Team games.

Edited on 11/09/2016 at 1:12:50 PM PST

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:New and Improved Rescue Team

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Nov 10, 16 1:27 PM
Instead of giving up on future Rescue Team Games, why not check out the Strategy Guide? It helped me get past Level 19 after many tries...but am having a problem getting thru Level 21...Will keep on trying though and I'm sure that you'll make it thru Level 24 after studying the SG...Good Luck!

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Nov 10, 16 5:17 PM
I have to admit that level 24 was a bit frustrating. I also played in Relaxed Mode and failed several times. However, I managed to beat the level and without looking at the Strategy Guide. After a few tries, you figure that you need to get the helicopter pads built quickly, collect those gas cans, and upgrade your houses and service stations. Keep at it, you'll get it!!

Also, every Rescue Team game has one of these levels where you have to beat the fire or cold. I admit, not my favorite levels and dread them.

julesy

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Nov 11, 16 7:35 AM
LOL...I 've played most of the Rescue Team Games but only get the ones that I'm able to play in "RELAXED" mode...Anyway, am glad you made it thru that perplexing level and thanks for the tip on getting thru Level 21

Edited on 11/11/2016 at 7:37:04 AM PST

zara137
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by zara137 on Nov 18, 16 5:32 PM
You still get 3 stars even on the relaxed mode

All games give 3 stars in relaxed mode every level. That's what relaxed mode is all about - playing at your leisure and not worrying about a time frame

Go to: