Re:Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery! iOS technical issues here only

[Post New]by Biglabr on Nov 3, 13 1:57 AM
The game keeps freezing, every time, at the end of the spin as it is tallying the points. It doesn't allow the points to update and you have to shut off the game to restart.
TD

[Post New]by Tysonsnanni on Nov 3, 13 5:22 AM
This happened at the end of June as well. I was out of commission for almost a month . The problem is on their end. The servers I think. It's nothing that we have done. Can't believe it's happening again

MQM40
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by MQM40 on Nov 3, 13 5:43 AM
For about a week now I have not been able to load Dark Manor on my iPad mini. My manor address is 101 Eerie Lane. It just shuts down as soon as the screen with the 'enter' button starts loading. I have tried shutting down my device and restarting but this doesn't help. Please advise because I have missed several of my daily bonuses. I enjoy the game and would like to continue playing but I'm getting frustrated.

Mayclair
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Mayclair on Nov 3, 13 6:45 AM
I have good news and bad news.
The good news I managed to get into Dark Manor and played for about 10 minutes.
However the bad news is during that time the game froze 6 times and threw me off 5 times until finally normal service resumed with me not being able to get back in at all.
If I manage to I will come back and let you all know.
While I am on here is it only us iPad and Apple Mac players that are affected?

Edited on 11/03/2013 at 6:46:09 AM PST

[Post New]by mkv123 on Nov 3, 13 7:26 AM
For the last 2 days one out of every 3 or 4 times I play, after I select the board and it takes my energy, the game crashes. I have list over 100 energy. It is very frustrating. I have restarted phone. Tried multiple wifi sources and turned wifi off completely and used my cellular data. It has happened with all of these. If I delete game and reinstall, will I lose all progress? Not willing to start over!! Too much time invested. I really enjoy this game, hope this issue is resolved quickly. Thanks

[Post New]by Tysonsnanni on Nov 3, 13 7:29 AM
I play on an ipad4 iOS 6. I hope this doesn't last as long as last time!

Bjhnana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Bjhnana on Nov 3, 13 7:49 AM
Also managed to play for about 15mins but then crashed after a spin. Maybe this is a good sign?
Not sure if this affects only ipad players but it does seem probable - certainly any Apple device, which appears to be where the problem lies. My daughter also can't get in on iPad but my son has no probs on PC.
Another update would be reassuring around now BFG?

RRT20000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by RRT20000 on Nov 3, 13 7:52 AM
GAME ON!!!! Been 20 minutes and counting....Hope everyone will be up and running soon. And stay that way!

[Post New]by henrygigi on Nov 3, 13 8:37 AM
Useing IPad 2 and got in and played for 10 minutes before the Game crashed. Could not get back into the Game again. I also suspect that all Apple devices have the same issue.
Can we please have another update regarding Progress on fixing the technical issues? Looks like they have not been resolved yet.

[Post New]by mitsva on Nov 3, 13 8:55 AM
After 4 days I managed to get in and played only 2 min. Before the game crashed! I lost my energies again! I wrote the team but they didn't reply, when this will be solved??

[Post New]by Grotto_dArc on Nov 3, 13 9:30 AM
I also made it in for about 5 minutes, did one scene, then crashed out again.

PROGRESS!

Hopefully a more permanent solution is around the corner.

rozanah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by rozanah on Nov 3, 13 10:44 AM
Hi, I know you guys are doing your best, but I'm on my fourth day of not even getting to the Enter gate of my manor. Having a nervous disposition isn't helping me by having to be patient for my game to be up and running anytime soon, I'm seriously thinking are my nerves worth the wait!! I do hope whatever the glitch is you can sort out sooner rather than later. PLEASE!!!!!!!

Edited on 11/03/2013 at 11:38:56 AM PST

RRT20000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by RRT20000 on Nov 3, 13 11:06 AM
RRT20000 wrote:GAME ON!!!! Been 20 minutes and counting....Hope everyone will be up and running soon. And stay that way!

Sadly I too am out again. At least there was a glimmer of hope!

[Post New]by SasssySarah on Nov 3, 13 11:20 AM
I'm having issues with my energy being stolen when I go to play one of the games in a chapter. It's taking my energy and then popping me back to my desktop! This has started now that I leveled up to Chapter 8, Double Loch. Some of the other ones were doing this at the end after I spin it would take the energy and then pop me back to my desktop and I'd have to reload the game but I REALLY don't appreciate losing all that energy trying to play the level!

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Nov 3, 13 11:35 AM
G'day,

My apologies for the delay!

We have just received word that the issues causing the game to crash for some users has been resolved. You should find that your game loads successfully and you're able to get back to enjoying Dark Manor.

Thank you all so much for hanging in there while we worked with our partners to get this matter resolved.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Mayclair
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Mayclair on Nov 3, 13 11:46 AM
Not wishing to burst your bubble but I can still not get past the enter screen apart from my one little 10 minute session.
Any ideas would be very gratefully received.
Just tried again I definitely cannot get in as soon as the enter screen is about to appear just after the wolf howl the screen goes black and I am back to my desk top.
There is still a problem.

Edited on 11/03/2013 at 11:55:26 AM PST

Kevi1
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Kevi1 on Nov 3, 13 11:53 AM
Hi, I also cannot get in this morning. 6am in Australia so it looks as though the problem is still here. Thank you for the update anyway and I know you all working hard to get this fixed, hopefully by the time I get home today it will be fixed.
Elaine @ Dolphin Walk Manor playing on IPAD4 IOS7.0.3

RRT20000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by RRT20000 on Nov 3, 13 11:58 AM
bfgMurrumbidgee wrote:G'day,

My apologies for the delay!

We have just received word that the issues causing the game to crash for some users has been resolved. You should find that your game loads successfully and you're able to get back to enjoying Dark Manor.

Thank you all so much for hanging in there while we worked with our partners to get this matter resolved.

bfgMurrumbidgee

I am unable to access again as well!

rozanah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by rozanah on Nov 3, 13 12:07 PM
Hi me again,lol. Sorry tried to load game 7:55 P.M UK time and still not loading. I'm playing on mini iPad iOS 7.03. Dark Manor ID 193572 D.M Lost The Plot. Please get us folks in the UK up and running around our Manors soon.

[Post New]by Grotto_dArc on Nov 3, 13 12:24 PM
Still not loading in Israel either...but this sounds like more progress.

Go to: