Re:Post Any My Singing Monsters Technical Issues Here

[Post New]by Oakleyrdc1 on Dec 29, 15 7:01 AM
Trying to transfer my daughters game data from her phone to her new iPod. She had been playing anonymously and then deleted her game off her old phone. I know it still exists because her brother can see her game on his friend list. Is there any way to get her old game on her new iPod?

Thanks,
Ray

I broke My Singing Monsters

[Post New]by Chuckz on Jan 2, 16 11:06 AM
There is a glitch in the game. Spookster won't go back in the hotel. Clicking on him won't activate him. He follows me to Tribal Island even though he isn't a member of the tribe and he follows me to Ethereal Island where he doesn't belong.

[Post New]by lholt07 on Jan 13, 16 8:05 PM
Hi, I've been trying to launch the app from my android tablet since yesterday but it keeps saying my singing monsters is not responding then gives me the option to wait, report or close. I haven't done anything with my tablet to cause this issue. I live in central Illinois. Is there anything I can try? I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice! I also can't open my monsters 2. Plz help!

Edited on 01/13/2016 at 8:06:30 PM PST

[Post New]by kat_22 on Feb 2, 16 3:05 PM
We installed MSM for the first time yesterday, played for several hours, then put it away until this morning. It's going on 8 hours later and still the same problem - the game is stuck at "connecting" but never connects. Error message after several minutes is "Failed to connect to server. Try again."

Our internet is working perfectly for browsing and other internet games (PvZ, Angry Birds, among others) but simply won't connect. We even tried creating a new account, but no go.

How can we fix this issue and play the game?

Thanks.

[Post New]by epicmonster on Feb 15, 16 10:40 PM
I can't breed. it says i need 2 lvl4's or higher, but my whole park is 4+. I was trying to breed Shugabush.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 23, 16 11:34 AM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that player are having issues with their My Singing Monsters game.

Please keep in mind that Big Fish only supports the PC version. If players are on a different device, the following help articles may contain hints:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

General Help for Android Games

For players that are having connection issues, it may be helpful to completely close out of all your browsers and sign back into your Big Fish Games App. Please also double check to ensure that your internet connection is strong. Playing close to the internet connection has been reported to help.

epicmonster, the following thread may contain hints on breeding Shugabush:

Is this a shugabush?

If players are still having issues, you are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by jante5525 on Apr 2, 16 6:32 AM
this is the second time since i have started playing this game that i got on it like i do every morning to play and my game is gone and it has me starting over I've spent a lot of time and money on this game and it is gone! please get it back! I don't understand how this happens

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 4, 16 11:52 AM
Hi jante5525,

I'm sorry to hear that your progress in My Singing Monsters isn't appearing. You are welcome to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report, as we only support the PC version of this game. The support team is always willing to help in any way that they can.

bfgBellerophon

Hlama
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Hlama on Apr 17, 16 8:05 PM
For some reason, my plant island nursery is missing..and I can only get the upgraded ones.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 18, 16 2:18 PM
Hi Hlama,

I'm sorry that you are experiencing missing items in your game. Since you mentioned upgrading your nursery, I do apologize that this feature is only available on the mobile version of My Singing Monsters. The PC version of My Singing Monsters is the only version available on the Big Fish site at the moment and the one that is supported. You are more than welcome to refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps that may help resolve the issue you are experiencing:

General Help for Mobile Free To Play Games

For further troubleshooting, please refer to the site that the mobile version was downloaded from. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgBellerophon

AddieT
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by AddieT on Apr 19, 16 5:43 PM
Anyone else with an error notice of "my singing monsters _v1_5_1 releaseSDK.exe has stopped working"? It's been a few days now.

Thanks

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 26, 16 4:28 PM
Hi AddieT,

Thanks for taking the time to post this issue here. In case you haven't tried it already, following the steps int he help article below can help with this:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't work, I definitley recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by santre38 on May 24, 16 6:32 PM
I have this game on my PC and up until yesterday I can not get the game to play, the screen will come up, click to play and will seem fine til it gets to "connect" the music will continue for a little bit then goes silent and nothing after that. I have to go to task manger to close, there is an "error connecting to server" message. I hope this issue can be resolved, my 2yr old grandson just loves this game

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 2, 16 9:33 AM
Hi santre38,

I'm sorry to hear that the game hasn't been playing correctly! When this sort of issue comes up, our help articles can be particularly useful. I encourage taking a look at the one I've included below and trying the steps it includes:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this persists, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps have the tools to look into problems like this and provide in-depth support, and they're always happy to assist.

I hope this has been able to help. Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by nka7323 on Jun 27, 16 4:52 PM
I have Windows 7 on my PC and have been playing MSM for a long time on it. I have Windows 10 on my laptop and thought I would play MSM while on vacation on it. I had to start a whole new game. Now I have to games playing and need to know...If I update my PC to Windows 10 will I lose my progress? Will I end up with only the game I play on my laptop. I'd rather lose my laptop game and keep my PC game.
Help!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 28, 16 3:25 PM
Hi nka7323,

I wanted to stop by to answer your question about updating your computer to Windows 10. Depending on how the update is applied on the computer, there could be an affect on the game. While updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10 may not change anything in the game, there is a slight chance that it may cause a loss of progress, due to the files that may need to be modified or adjusted in order for the update to run.

Due to the different variables that go into updating an operating system, I'm unable to guarantee what may be affected. However, I do want to let you know that any updates to your Windows 7 computer won't impact your game on your Windows 10 laptop.

In case you're interested, the following help article has some more information on playing games on Windows 10, as well as a link to Microsoft's Windows 10 FAQ:

Windows 10

Please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators if you have any questions. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by nka7323 on Jun 28, 16 10:55 PM
Thank you

Taaja
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Taaja on Jul 11, 16 6:22 PM
Hi. I have had a MSM game going on for about a year now and I had a problem with windows 10 coming through on my updates and had to take it off, wipe it completely clean to rid win-10 and my game went too. I have downloaded BFGames and got my "history" of bought games back but MSM is a PC game free to play but I have lost it completely, just gone. I downloaded it but it didn't update to my old game. Is there any way to get it back? I don't know my ID#, sorry.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 29, 16 10:23 AM
Hi Taaja,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting your progress back on your Windows 10 computer. Since we don't have the tools to troubleshoot from the forums, it is highly recommended to reach out to our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. A player ID isn't needed as it would only pertain to the mobile version. Big Fish Games currently supports the PC version that is available on the site. The support team is always happy to help in any way for your progress issue.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

Tetrana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Tetrana on Aug 28, 16 12:34 PM
I played for a couple of weeks with no problems. Then I went away for the weekend and loaded the game and it started as if I had never played before. I was just about to add my 3 island. So I started it over made it through the tutorial and went to bed. Today I loaded it and It's like I had never been there. What did I do wrong?

Go to: