Suggestions for the developers

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
523 Posts

Re:Suggestions for the developers

[Post New]by Luckypool on Jan 21, 18 12:45 PM
Bigfish_tanya wrote:i would like an in game mail or something that can talk to other players

100% agree. I loved exchanging messages with my cyber friends from all over the world, or just next door.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
523 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Jan 21, 18 12:47 PM
mdpetdoc wrote:Be careful with the seasonal screen decorations which can interfere with aspects of the game. I've had to reset puzzles a few times because a piece is under the orange fall flowers and unreachable.
Indeed, I had half a sparrow (top right) quite often, with the Fireplace Christmas Room 2.

Aurora378
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

[Post New]by Aurora378 on Jan 22, 18 5:11 AM
At the end of the Winter event, I visited my friends' rooms to count how many snowmen, stockings and trees they had to collect to get their Winter 2017 avatars. In many cases, they had to collect far fewer than I did. I gave up trying to find the last stocking because my count had already gone so high.

My suggestion is to set a limit on the number of snowmen, stockings and trees that need to be collected, after which the avatar will be won for "effort" rather than "luck."

fylgia
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by fylgia on Jan 30, 18 2:07 AM
I don't know if this already is suggested as I don't have time right now to read through all the posts,but...
I think it would be nice if we when we play Trinas Lucky Diamond and get three different pet food or three different stamps could win one of them. If we have three similar we get that one and if we have three different, we could get one random. And when we have different items on display we don't get anything as now.

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
470 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Jan 30, 18 6:42 AM
I suggest there are two more spots open to add something new to the game, with some new achievements, to spark the interest of long time players who are stuck in the Daily Quest don't want to waste my time or items

I suggest you never make the pay outs diamonds it has to be something unique or new

Where are the new rooms with the gold locks to use those keys? A hidden map? and we have to find the items, something different,something new and who will be the first to find the new rooms?

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,032 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jan 30, 18 2:33 PM
I would love to have a 2nd HOS in the rooms that currently only have 1, like in most of the Dark Tower.
It would be wonderful if the additional HOS gave the items that are needed in multiple ZZs, & sometimes in quantity, like Polestars & Torches.

Hufflepuff
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Feb 2, 18 1:43 PM
Why take time and energy to make suggestions? The developers do not care at all!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,648 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Feb 2, 18 6:34 PM
Hufflepuff wrote:Why take time and energy to make suggestions? The developers do not care at all!

There is a long list of changes made by the devs due to player's suggestions... One of the quickest I remember is when they added the newer achievements about 2 years ago... at that time, even simple food needed 15 medallions to craft pet food, simple food was 30, rare food was 50 and unique food was 80 medallions... I made the comment that even crafting the simple food for the achievement would take 15,000 pet medallions all the way up to 80,000 pet medallions.. it was within a couple of days that the pet medallions was changed for all the original pet food to only 5 pet medallions... so YES, they DO listen....

There are just some things, like when we many of us threw a major temper tantrum over adding coins/shards to the HO's... and the many, many times we have complained about the airship demands... that the silence means, no... It would be nice if the devs did SOMEthing about the airship, but, I'm not holding my breath....

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Feb 2, 18 7:35 PM
Hufflepuff wrote:Why take time and energy to make suggestions? The developers do not care at all!

In addition to what Fuzzy said about the pet medallions, here are a few others:

1. Ability to turn off night mode
2. Gifting changed from 5 to 15 per 24-hour period
3. Mouse-over items on fortune wheel to see names
4. Eggs on fortune wheel more often
5. Ability to see friend’s name and social code on the gift they sent
6. Ability to search inventories or crafting list
7. Tabs separating various inventory items
8. Mouse-over to see cost to buy item on friend’s list (previously we had to toggle between friendlist and inventory list)
9. Needed 4 hearts of mercy (instead of 1) to craft the bracelet of seeing
10. Fix Find Button on Gnome’s Daily Quest
11. Airship originally used inventory items rather than dedicated airship items
12. Pets had dedicated pet food
13. Making the morphing flowers dance
14. Finding a use for the pink gift boxes
15. Getting rid of the red “x’s” on the crafting wheel
16. Seriously simplified the Bow Figurine

So they do indeed listen, just not to ALL suggestions ALL the time.

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Feb 2, 18 8:42 PM
Some of these changes have happened while I have been playing. I think when the bow figurine was changed, there were several others altered...Winter Idol for one. And while I don't know for sure, I think some HOS'S were changed. At one time Summer Garden was Winter Garden. It was very hard to see many of the items. I imagine there were complaints. About the same time the names of some zoom zones were changed. I never knew why the developers did that.

By and large I think the developers DO address players complaints. The exception to that is the airship. What we get during "normal" play simply doesn't come close to keep up with DQ'S or Trina quests. At level 82 and playing every HOS once I only get about 100 parts. Those can go off on 1 ship. And half of the 10 part quests require 2 airships and there are many more parts required by the airship than what the DQ requires.
Players who know about programming seem to think should be easy to fix. I hope everyday that a solution is found. Betty

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,648 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Feb 4, 18 9:31 AM
BAPPLE wrote:Some of these changes have happened while I have been playing. I think when the bow figurine was changed, there were several others altered...Winter Idol for one. And while I don't know for sure, I think some HOS'S were changed. At one time Summer Garden was Winter Garden. It was very hard to see many of the items. I imagine there were complaints. About the same time the names of some zoom zones were changed. I never knew why the developers did that.

By and large I think the developers DO address players complaints. The exception to that is the airship. What we get during "normal" play simply doesn't come close to keep up with DQ'S or Trina quests. At level 82 and playing every HOS once I only get about 100 parts. Those can go off on 1 ship. And half of the 10 part quests require 2 airships and there are many more parts required by the airship than what the DQ requires.
Players who know about programming seem to think should be easy to fix. I hope everyday that a solution is found. Betty

Several HO's, including the Winter Garden changing to the Summer Garden are because of the game itself when you level up.... A couple of HO's that I remember changed because the developers changed them - the Crypt and the Fire "something" (across from the WOF).... I can't read minds but think the devs changed a few HO's outside of the game changing HO's to .. I don't know, the body in the Crypt wasn't all that swift, the new look is better.. and the bird in the Fire something HO is more animated and will look at you from time to time....

I am still upset about the devs adding coins/shards to the HO's, but, it doesn't do any good to complain, they will never change it back because they have made to many changes to the game since then....

Now, the airships is another story, they have not helped out players to the extent they have to make up for the coin/shard debacle... there are the pets, but you have to be at that level, and even then, the amount you get, if you get airships, does not even come close to the amount you lose.. the puzzles give only one of each every 5 hours.. if you win them... Maybe they will have done SOME thing with the next update....

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Feb 4, 18 10:16 AM
I would never have connected the changes with leveling up. Even then I was a novice game player. I am constantly in awe of what they come up with. I did notice the cosmetic changes such as the eagle being animated but wondered at the time if I just noticed it for the first time. Thanks gohill for the information...I enjoy knowing the history of the game and have great respect for players who keep records...and share so willingly. Betty

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by wqeqwr007 on Feb 4, 18 11:05 AM

Edited on 02/04/2018 at 2:33:41 PM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,737 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Feb 6, 18 7:22 AM
Change the amount of food used by some of the pets.

Many pets, especially the ones introduced in the first year of the game, require too many of bags of food and just sit in our inventory unused. Newer players don't even bother crafting them. Other "chow hounds" are received as rewards for completing achievements, fed once (maybe) and never used again because of their voracious appetites.

Hufflepuff
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Feb 8, 18 5:42 PM
Not complaining but realistic: The devs do not work to please players but to earn money-as all of us work for,
Tempting high level players to spend real money only can work if we have to spend so many items and coins that moving forward and reaching achievements is nearly impossible,

sandy510
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
470 Posts

[Post New]by sandy510 on Feb 9, 18 6:56 AM
But isn't that the point? you actually have to spend most of your time in the castle doing the rounds or if you are out, buy them?

Edited on 02/09/2018 at 6:57:14 AM PST

Pnbmc
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Pnbmc on Feb 11, 18 11:31 AM

Suggestions for developers
Hi fellow castle stormers,

Wondering if anyone else wishes we could turn off the coins and shard drops from the HOSs just like we did the night mode? Maybe after we reach a certain level or get a certain achievement?

The other suggestion - could we have some new quests to incorporate the higher level ZZs and HOSs?

Many thx to the devs for the CCs, events, and new levels. Glad we’re r back on track with the storyline.

Appreciate all the help from MC friends with daily gifts and advise on this forum.

Have a great day, pnbmc

Hufflepuff
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Feb 12, 18 2:49 PM
I wish we could get diamonds by selling items not only coins and shards!

Go to: