I'm happy because...

Re:I'm happy because...

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 25, 17 5:57 AM
I finally beat the Knight at the dice table . He was my last dice avatar (as well as my last Enchanted Egg). I mostly used the Chamberlain and then the Elf boy. He trounced ALL my female avatars...so much for being GALLANT

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,974 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 25, 17 9:55 AM
I spent nearly a week and saved up 500 carrots to go on a enchanted egg hunting spree on my alternate game. I got all 27 unique enchanted eggs with only 208 carrots used . Took only 4 hours.

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 25, 17 10:47 AM
silver_hawk wrote:I spent nearly a week and saved up 500 carrots to go on a enchanted egg hunting spree on my alternate game. I got all 27 unique enchanted eggs with only 208 carrots used . Took only 4 hours.

WTG silver_hawk! Wish I could eat like that rabbit for 4 hours and not gain a bit of weight. But give me some meat...at this point I don't want to eat carrots for a l-o-o-n-g time.

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,974 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 25, 17 11:15 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:
WTG silver_hawk! Wish I could eat like that rabbit for 4 hours and not gain a bit of weight. But give me some meat...at this point I don't want to eat carrots for a l-o-o-n-g time.

If you're sick of carrots imagine how I'm doing right now. I own 12 real live ducks and collect a dozen duck eggs every morning. I'm a bit overwhelmed with eggs

lamp_post
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by lamp_post on Apr 25, 17 4:32 PM
I FINALLY figured out how to open my Spring Room.....never had it opened or participated in the event for to 2 to 3 years I have been playing this game....

I did a happy dance!

retired94
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by retired94 on Apr 27, 17 9:50 PM
I have such FANTASTIC friends. On my new game (I'm only on level 19) I had put different pet eggs on my wish list and was therefore able to complete my ANIMAL LOVER last night. Then I was able to get the Butterfly for crafting the Wreath of Spring 30 times. I was on a roll and finished up the Spring Terrace for the Elf Boy. Tonight I completed the Enchanted Eggs (I know I need to get a life). On my original game I did not find the forum for about the first year. It was hard doing anything with "just John" as your only friend. Spent a lot of money on diamonds. This time I'm just taking my time. I so enjoy all the advise on the Forum.
Stophie Lynn/Stophie

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Apr 28, 17 6:01 AM

A four month old kitten is nuzzled into my back while purring

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,974 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 28, 17 1:45 PM
For the first time EVER I just won all 5 guesses from playing a puzzle.

Whoo Hoo

TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
5,231 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Apr 30, 17 4:29 PM
I just got the elf girl avatar in Game #1. Needed to click 196 eggs. Maybe I'll get lucky and tomorrow game #2 will find the unicorn.

Desertdruid
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,000 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on May 1, 17 2:29 PM
I just found the Griffin!

2 Ladies, 3 Lords, & Pegasus to go!

Edited on 05/01/2017 at 2:30:35 PM PST

kkreisman
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on May 2, 17 2:03 AM
I just got my Woodpecker! Woo Hoo!

katiek

TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
5,231 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on May 2, 17 5:25 AM
I'm all caught up with the castle challenge in both games AND I remembered to claim my avatars.

Desertdruid
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,000 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on May 2, 17 7:54 AM
I just got Pegasus!
Only to find out it's NOT Pegasus! It's the Unicorn!!!

I'm so embarrassed!
But still happy to have all my creatures.

akge
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by akge on May 3, 17 12:28 AM
I finally got Stargazer Bunny. Yeaaa! Happy Dance!
Now on to get the Elf Man.

Kae

akge
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by akge on May 4, 17 12:45 AM
OKAY, I got Elf boy today! I'm going to try to finish out the Spring Terrace achievement but I may come up a little short. Oh well, there's always next year.

Kae

TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
5,231 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on May 8, 17 9:21 AM
I waited until the spring event to level up the hidden object scenes in the Fairy Forest, and now I'm done with that task.

whitemane
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by whitemane on May 9, 17 2:25 PM
Christian the Bard played some sweet music and filled the final space in my album.

Rock it Christy........

Annelliegram
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,313 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on May 9, 17 8:37 PM
Happy tonight because Magic Miser is now crossed off my list of achievements on iPad......241 / 252.......

Only 11 more to go (and 3 of them are the Amulet Archduke which will be completed shortly after Spring is over).....I'm up to 2647 Energy Units.....when I reach 3000, I will have a Amulet activation celebration!

Shawkn
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on May 9, 17 9:32 PM
I have gotten a lot of blood lotus from doing the puzzle. I hate that dang thing so I usually try for it while doing a puzzle.

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on May 10, 17 5:20 PM
I finally beat Rustle/Troll on the dice achievement. Now all I have to work on is the Dragon, not going to be easy but I am ready for the challenge.

Go to: