India1435
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by India1435 on Dec 23, 16 8:34 AM
To my very kind neighbours who fed the Mysterious Creature/ Dragon Park Dragon,
thank you very much.

I did not get to see who it was, game froze up and when I was able to get in again the feeding frenzy had died down.

I hope we don't get this one again in two weeks time, getting kind of boring in that room

Once again thank you much

Indy

Boute135
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Boute135 on Dec 23, 16 4:12 PM
Thank you to all who fed my Witch Room dragon! I totally missed seeing anyone.

amina046
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by amina046 on Dec 24, 16 6:08 AM
I want to thank all of you for a very enjoyable experience all year and wish all of you a wonderful holiday season!
I also want to thank all those that have helped along the way, with gifts and dragons!

Take care and have fun!

clm5457
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,328 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Dec 24, 16 3:29 PM
Please give your Christmas presents to your lower level neighbors. I had so many left over from the last 2 yrs that I will never be able to open all of them. Let's face it, I'm just not that quick in this game. I would rather see someone else that is able to open them get them. Thanks to my many great neighbors and the help you have given me thru the years. Big hugs to all of you.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

Edited on 12/24/2016 at 3:30:54 PM PST

SirGarrick
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by SirGarrick on Dec 24, 16 4:30 PM
Just chiming in to wish everyone a wonderful and peaceful holiday season. Also a huge thanks to all the great folks here who continually help me find my way into this interesting game with your friendship, advice, and gifts.

[Post New]by christinaaline on Dec 28, 16 2:31 PM
Just wanted to leave a general thank you for all of my wonderful neighbours... you're all amazing :-) <3

And if I spammed you with Christmas presents: I was young and needed the candy canes LOL ;-)

Love,
Christina

PS: is there a way to access old messages in your in-game mailbox? It seems like they disappear as soon as I read them and wandered off and then return later to reply... :-/

tdskm
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by tdskm on Dec 28, 16 3:12 PM
once you open a message in the in mail box the message will vanish with no way to get them back.

[Post New]by christinaaline on Dec 28, 16 4:07 PM
Oooh. I guess I need to get better at taking notes of who wrote to me then... oopsie!
(So if I ignored anyone's message, it's just me being a ditz... I still care about all of you!)

BTW, does anyone know a neighbour called kat8-somethingsomething... might be something like kat81vd or along those lines... I accidentally deleted her today, and I have no clue how to undo it (wanted to close a window when adding a neighbour and accidentally hit the x button next to her name) :'-(((

[Post New]by missourigem on Dec 28, 16 9:46 PM
Kitty.. you have just asked the only way you can for the Thorium Ore. The Silicon Flint is another one. Once we know that is what you wish.. we'll be glad to accommodate.

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by sarahmitd on Dec 28, 16 10:09 PM

Edited on 12/29/2016 at 6:34:38 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
6,984 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 29, 16 6:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and apologize for any frustration that the spam post may have caused. I have gone ahead and manually banned the spam poster and deleted the post.

Thank you for your willingness to help maintain the Forum Rules by not discussing the posts in the forums.

bfgBellerophon

SirGarrick
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by SirGarrick on Dec 29, 16 7:53 AM
Thanks to all my grand neighbors for your continued support!

Sorry to post that I've picked up a virus somewhere - uh, of the human variety that is. My head feels like it's pounding off my shoulders. I'll be around to see that gifts are sent out, but unlikely to play very much and probably miss most expeditions. Just wanted to apologize up front as it'll probably seem like I'm MIA as I try to kick this thing out and get back to normal in a couple of days. I detest being ill with a passion and rarely am, so I'm a doubly ticked grouchy bear right now.

Forgive for the rant. Play on!

Edited on 12/29/2016 at 7:54:14 AM PST

Vulcaness
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Vulcaness on Dec 29, 16 9:09 AM
tdskm wrote:once you open a message in the in mail box the message will vanish with no way to get them back.

When you get multiple mailbox messages at one time, you can run your cursor over them and note who sent each one. Then if the messages disappear before or after opening you can try the following.

Send a message to the person whose messages you want to review. (I usually write "testing, do not respond.")

Do not close the letter box. Do not click on the X in upper right.

Click on the message you sent.

You should be able to open it and scroll up and down through all recent messages to and from the person you sent the "testing" message to.

Actually, you can go back and review any old messages.

[Post New]by missourigem on Dec 29, 16 10:17 AM
Thank you Vulcaness, Lorakeet, Dragonflies4u, Denisedieckmann, Podcuk, HJGpirate and Jeanrosario1096 for completing my expedition for me.

SirGarrick
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by SirGarrick on Dec 29, 16 10:33 AM
Yep, I'm so out of it today. Didn't get a chance to see who all jumped in to my expedition. Thanks everyone, you made the sick old guy a bit less grumpy. Quite an accomplishment.

India1435
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by India1435 on Dec 29, 16 11:13 AM
To my very kind neighbours who fed the dragon for the Invasion Alert, thank you very much

Indy

[Post New]by christinaaline on Dec 29, 16 11:54 AM
India1435 wrote:To my very kind neighbours who fed the dragon for the Invasion Alert, thank you very much

Indy

My pleasure... honestly, feeding those flying critters is one of my favourite parts about the game

SirGarrick
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by SirGarrick on Dec 29, 16 1:02 PM
Thanks Kittypurrrs. Appreciate that.

I had a pretty good idea where this came from. Confirmed with a phone call to one of my buddies. They all know I don't like being around if they're sick and haven't had colds, flu, and the like in years. I thought Jack didn't look good last time we got together but he never said a word. Someone's in trouble.

India1435
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by India1435 on Dec 30, 16 3:34 AM
To my dear, kind neighbours, thank you for feeding the dragon. I only got to see
Desp1na but to all the others that made a contribution, my appreciation knows no bounds

marliza
Minnow
Minnow
278 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Dec 30, 16 5:07 AM
Thank you, Neighbors, Friends, for your help in getting me to the Galleon again! It is MUCH appreciated!! TY TY TY.

Go to: