bfgBellerophon
7,750 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets(Mobile) here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 21, 17 9:13 AM
Hi Tweety9,

Thank you for posting in this designated thread what is occurring within your game. I'm sorry to hear that items in your inventory aren't appearing along with the crashing issues. It is recommended to refer to the following section of the Big Fish Games Help pages:

Sunken Secrets Technical Help

We definitely want to help ensure that your items are placed in your game. Since we don't have the tools to access your game from the forums, please reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your player ID and details of what is missing. The support team is always happy to further assist. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help page below on how to obtain your player ID:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Tweety9
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Tweety9 on Mar 21, 17 1:28 PM
Hello again, I'm trying to submit my problem but my screen keeps saying my id is invalid.
I click on settings and on help, tried it with and without dot inbetween my id.. Nothing works.
I'm confused..

Edited on 03/21/2017 at 1:29:18 PM PST

[Post New]by Sherikay on Mar 22, 17 12:48 PM
I downloaded the upgrade app on the 16th. After that I could not get it to open again. I had no way to get my game id. I have gone to the troubleshooting page and tried everything several times a day since the upgrade. I couldn't even find a way to send you a message. Today it finally opened. But it started at the very beginning. I was at about level 85. I have spent a lot of money to get to that point. I do not want to start over.

[Post New]by lgrubba41 on Mar 23, 17 8:15 AM
I'm having the same problem as Sherikay.

bfgIlinalta
1,809 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 23, 17 1:01 PM
Hello Tweety9, Sherikay, and Igrubba41,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for a response. I definitely understand wanting to get these particular issues resolved for the mobile version of Sunken Secrets and I'd like to try to provide some assistance as well as how to contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team if more assistance is necessary.

Tweety9, I'm really sorry our contact us form is rejecting that User ID. This has been reported to the right teams and is being worked on, and I apologize that it's stopped you from entering that User ID in the form. In this case, leave that form field blank and provide the ID in the text of the message itself. This will help our Reps provide further assistance with the issue being seen. Thank you for your patience, and our Reps will get back in touch as soon as they can.

Sherikay and Igrubba41, thank you for taking the time to let us know what happened after installing that update. Since it sounds like the game isn't opening again after updating, what I recommend is contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team with the steps below. They should be able to assist further.

For players needing additional assistance, please contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your User ID (if possible), the model of the device the issue is being seen on, and what operating system that device is currently running. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will get back in touch as soon as possible.

It sounds like players here may know where to retrieve their User ID, but just in case another player is unsure where to find that or what it is, I'd like to provide a helpful article talking about User IDs in Sunken Secrets:

What is my in-game ID?

If you don't have your ID, or the form seems to reject it when entered, please still contact our team without it or by placing it in the request itself. Our Reps will help out as best they can. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Thank you all for your patience. Also, if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact one of our active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 03/23/2017 at 1:03:00 PM PST

shazzade
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by shazzade on Mar 29, 17 1:40 AM
My computer crashed a couple of weeks ago and when I got it back I couldn't get my island back and so started another. My new island Shazza I just purchased depleted stone for 1200 gold and it took my money but did not give me the stone. Can you help? I purchased the stone from Fairy Bird. My new game ID is PRLBAAAA. Thank you!

All the best, Sharon (Shazza - previously shazzade. before my computer crashed)

bfgIlinalta
1,809 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 30, 17 4:07 PM
Hello shazzade,

I'm sorry to hear that there was a loss of progress in the mobile verison of Sunken Secrets. We definitely want players to be able to start from where they left off as well as to receive any materials purchased in-game. Since this seems to be discussing a progress loss overall, I recommend contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team if you haven't yet.

Please reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your current in-game User ID, the old User ID of that lost progress (if available), as well as what model of mobile device the issue is being seen on as well as what operating system version that device is running. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

It appears you already know how to retrieve that particular ID, but for any other players that may be unsure what a User ID is or where to find it, I'd like to provide the following article explaining both:

What is my in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Nannycat888 on Mar 30, 17 5:27 PM
I am at level 120, why can't I do anything with the castle? Every time I touch a window it says "coming soon" I also can't clear anymore walls. This has been going on for over a year. Starting to get very upset.

bfgBellerophon
7,750 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 31, 17 6:50 AM
Hi Nannycat888,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the forums. It is possible that you are at the parts of the castle that haven't been released just yet. We do know that the Sunken Secrets teams are hard at work to bring content to the players. Once any information is known that includes new content for the castle, we will update the following threads:

NEW UPDATE available for Sunken Secrets (Android) - March 16, 2017
NEW UPDATE available for Sunken Secrets (iOS) - March 16, 2017
NEW UPDATE available for Sunken Secrets (PC) - March 14, 2017

In the meantime, players are encouraged to continue leveling up to 125 and adding items to their inventory. We greatly appreciate players patience and understanding. Please keep in mind that we ask this thread be specifically designated for technical issues. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Apr 4, 17 3:58 AM
In the dives, sometimes the second seahorse cannot be paid to go for additional bricks. There are always two seahorses, but sometimes the second one doesn't have a mirror. If you tap the seahorse he will chatter, but no coin values appear, and you can't send him anywhere.

I am playing on an iPad.

bfgBellerophon
7,750 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 4, 17 9:45 AM
Hi BanditSam,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some issue with the second seahorse in your game. Thank you for letting us know what device you play on. It may be helpful to ensure that everything is updated on your device as well as force close applications. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page as it contains links to other pages with these specific steps:

Sunken Secrets iOS Troubleshooting

If you continue to have issues, feel free to reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your player ID and device information. The Support Team has the tools to provide further assistance. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help page below on how to obtain your player ID information:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Whitelitnin on Apr 13, 17 12:33 PM
I have tried to submit a ticket multiple times and I get a message that my in game Id is wrong. It is not wrong! How do I get a ticket submitted? My id is kelley.white.19 and it shows that when the game first loads and when I click on the help icon.

bfgIlinalta
1,809 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 13, 17 1:42 PM
Hello Whitelitnin,

Before I start, I want to say welcome to the forums and that I'm sorry that the request form seems to not be taking the in-game User ID as it shows in the game. I apologize for this and want to let players know that I've contacted the teams behind the site and they are aware of and working to resolve this specific issue that is affecting players providing in-game User IDs that have different symbols in them.

At this time, what I recommend is leaving that space incomplete as it is an optional place to enter and instead provide your User ID in the body of the request itself. This will ensure that our Reps have the full ID and also will get around this issue for the moment. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you as well for your patience. I hope that workaround allows you get write in to our Sunken Secrets Support Team to receive further assistance. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Jacks5 on Apr 20, 17 10:05 AM

I play on an ipad2. LOVE THIS GAME. Have a Marketplace issue. Follower who bought items won't go away. When I click on picture to collect money and free up that space for more sales it just takes me back to my marketplace. Rght now the same person is taking up 3 sales spots. Also, crashing issue has gotten much worse.
Thanks for help.

[Post New]by Valentine_12 on Apr 20, 17 10:11 AM
Cannot get technical help because my in game ID:allyson.mcdowell is not recognised

bfgIlinalta
1,809 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 20, 17 4:39 PM
Hello Jacks5 & Valentine_12,

Thank you for taking the time to report issues experienced while playing the mobile version of Sunken Secrets. I wanted to swim by real fast to provide some suggested steps to try as well as how to get in touch with our Sunken Secrets Support Team.

Jacks5, I'm sorry that the marketplace has some baskets that aren't clearing out as expected. This issue has been brought to the attention of the appropriate teams and they are currently investigating the issue further. While we don't have an update on that currently, I can provide a workaround that has helped players in the past.

Players affected by this can usually clear those baskets out by trying to sell another item in that slot, like an apple or other small, item, and as soon as it sells, it should overwrite that previous seller's picture and allow you to clear the basket again. This will mean that the original sale won't be able to be collected, but it does mean that you should be able to use that space to sell going forward. If after this workaround, the baskets aren't clearing as expected, don't hesitate to contact our Support Team using the steps later in my post.

Valentine_12, welcome to the forums! Also, I'm sorry that our contact us form seems to not want to accept that username. We definitely want to help out, so what I recommend is using the steps located below to contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team and instead of filling in the User ID section, leave it blank and provide your User ID in the body of your request. This will allow you to still contact our Reps, and provide that ID to them since the form seems to be unable to accept it at this time.

It looks like you are able to retrieve your username, and that can assist us with working with the account. However, just in case other players are unsure where to find their User ID, or what that User ID is for, the following article can provide an explanation as well as steps to retrieve it:

What is my in-game ID?

Edited on 04/20/2017 at 4:40:01 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
1,809 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 20, 17 4:39 PM
If the above suggestions do not assist or if a player would like more help, I recommend contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your in-game User ID, if possible. Since that field is optional, if you're unable to provide it, for whatever reason, please continue to fill out the form to get in touch with us. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you both for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. Don't hesitate to contact one of our active Moderators with further questions. We're all happy to help and listen.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Valentine_12 on Apr 22, 17 2:36 PM
Thanks for the response I filled out the form and was able to attach a screen shot of my user ID in the hope that it can be resolved

bfgBellerophon
7,750 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 25, 17 10:50 AM
Hi Valentine_12,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team with the steps that bfgIlinalta provided. If you find that your issue hasn't been resolved, please be sure to reply directly to every email received. A representative will be able to further assist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: