Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Hilltown5string..........

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Nov 8, 16 11:07 AM
I have a message in my box but I'm unable to open it. It has your name and the date, no subject.

Thanks bunches.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Hilltown5string..........

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 8, 16 12:26 PM
Hi Tinyfeet2,

I'm sorry to hear that the message you received doesn't have a subject! If the sender would like to try again, it can help to make sure the message doesn't contain anything that may have accidentally tripped our filters.

There are a few different reasons that a message may arrive without a subject line. First, it's a good idea to make sure the PM doesn't contain any email addresses or links. We request that people please not include links or email addresses on the forums, and so having those in a message may prevent it from being able to be opened.

Additionally, some of our users are reporting issues posting certain numbers followed by dashes. We recently implemented some changes to our spam filters in order to cut down on the number of spam posts, however this is also preventing people from being able to post or send some numbers followed by dashes.

To get around this we recommend substituting a different symbol for the dash or including spaces around the number and dash. For example, if you had a question about the first side level off of Level 101 in a game, you could send or post '101 - 1' or '101.1' instead. The following help article has some additional information about this if you'd like to take a look:

Having trouble posting about levels? - September 27, 2016

In order to keep the forums accessible for everyone we ask in our Forum Rules that threads stay game-related. Since this thread isn't specific to Wanderland I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but please feel free to PM myself or any other of our active Moderators if you have any other questions about this. We'll be happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: