tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

How much longer is the game going to be down???

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Nov 8, 16 6:17 PM
The game went down around afternoon time on November 4th and has not been fixed. Is the game being removed or something wrong with the server? It is bad when there is nothing being posted about what is going on. This is the 3rd time it went down and not to far in between times.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

Re:How much longer is the game going to be down???

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Nov 9, 16 12:57 PM
The game is still down with no word of what is going on.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:How much longer is the game going to be down???

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 9, 16 2:24 PM
Hi tazruby2000,

I'm sorry to hear you're still seeing this issue loading the game! The Forum Moderation Team wants to make sure issues like this are able to be passed to the right teams, and I've gone ahead and sent your posts in this thread along so that they can hopefully look into this. Since the Forum Moderation Team doesn't receive information on the status of any technical investigations I'm unable to provide details on this. However, while this is the case we'll be sure to post to the forums with any relevant info that we receive.

Because this sounds like it may be a technical problem I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you'd like to continue discussing this however please feel free to post to the following:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Divine Academy here

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. Please don't hesitate to PM one of our active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: