lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Marrakesh help thread is locked

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Nov 9, 16 6:47 AM
The city directory links to a help thread for Marrakesh but it is locked. If there is another unlocked thread for this city can we please have it linked? I need advice on a level.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Marrakesh help thread is locked

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 9, 16 7:33 AM
lordkalvan wrote:The city directory links to a help thread for Marrakesh but it is locked. If there is another unlocked thread for this city can we please have it linked? I need advice on a level.

I think you should send a PM to the moderator who started it and then accidentally locked it.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Marrakesh help thread is locked

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 9, 16 7:50 AM
Hi lordkalvan and eli173,

I wanted to stop by to thank you both for taking the time to bring this to our attention. As mentioned it looks like the level help thread for Marrakesh was locked. Threads auto-lock after they've been inactive for 180 days, and it sounds like that may have been what happened here. I've gone ahead and unlocked that thread so that it can be posted in again, and here's a link to it in case anyone wants to post there:

Marrakesh - Level Help

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Marrakesh help thread is locked

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Nov 9, 16 8:14 AM
Thanks so much!

Go to: