peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Awesome game!!!

[Post New]by peh4psu on Nov 10, 16 10:27 AM
Thank you Big Fish for an awesome time management game! So tired of HOP's, etc., etc.,This is one of my favorite series. Have played all 6. This one is great. Some of the levels are challenging, and others not so much. If you persevere, you will finish the level. Videos are available. I encourage those who are as addicted to time management games as I am to get this one. It's one of the best!!!!

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

Re:Awesome game!!!

[Post New]by exact on Nov 21, 16 1:13 PM
I finally finished this great game. Some difficulty with a few of the levels, got frustrated on 24, but managed to finished the rest, not always on the first time, but it really made me think and put my brain together. I am now proud to say I finished the game and I'm so happy and feel very smart still at 82 yrs. Thank you BFG and dev's will be looking for Rescue 7!!!!

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Nov 21, 16 1:14 PM
I finally finished this great game. Some difficulty with a few of the levels, got frustrated on 24, but managed to finished the rest, not always on the first time, but it really made me think and put my brain together. I am now proud to say I finished the game and I'm so happy and feel very smart still at 82 yrs. Thank you BFG and dev's will be looking for Rescue 7!!!!

MiniBooger
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by MiniBooger on Nov 28, 16 10:34 AM
Definitely the best Rescue Team game to date. Although I wish they would go back to the crusty characters in RT3

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Dec 31, 16 2:57 PM
It really is!

Go to: