Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 11, 16 12:39 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 11/11/2016 at 5:15:02 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 11, 16 5:15 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard BONUS GAME

[Post New]by SophieRoxy100 on Nov 11, 16 8:42 PM
Still stuck at the ravine with the crossbow ie no arrow no rope ( the fix did not work )
also no way to light the hole in the tree (bonus round). Have you given up?? I bought the collector series cause I would also have a bonus round. Not happy.

Curse of Bluebeard

[Post New]by SophieRoxy100 on Nov 11, 16 8:44 PM
fyi
On PC Windows 10

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Nov 12, 16 11:40 AM
This one is going so slowly it's not worth playing.

I'm on PC XP

Edit to say....cancel that

Oops realised my computer was doing a virus scan which slowed it down completely...
but the little icon it usually shows at this time was not there

so I tried the game again and it's fine on XP

Edited on 11/12/2016 at 12:06:27 PM PST

medic1960
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by medic1960 on Nov 14, 16 7:19 AM
I'm probably doing something wrong but the 'Hint' button isn't working.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 16, 16 11:46 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and not only address the posts in this thread, but to thank players for taking the time to post. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should.

For players that are unable to progress with items missing or the hint button not working, it is recommended to refer to the following help articles for troubleshooting steps. Players are encouraged to ensure their video card driver is current then running the game as an administrator if issues still persist. These steps have been known to help resolve these issues as they give the game the correct permissions to run as it should. Keep in mind that the 3rd help article is specific to Windows 10.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator
Windows 10

If issues still persist, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to provide assistance based on your computer's configurations.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard here.

[Post New]by donnanoff on Nov 20, 16 6:36 PM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.
I am soooo mad that the hint button and the skip button do not work!!!!! I wasted my money and I'm so mad!!!!

mamatooch
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by mamatooch on Jan 15, 17 2:01 PM
I am using Vista Business. I have gotten to the point where I need two Ladder Hooks in order to move on. I have only one, and although I have gone through the whole walkthrough and checked for other instances of ladder hooks, I can't find another one. Can someone tell me how to get the second one? Thanks.

Go to: