Level 50 Achievement

[Post New]by Rebel72 on Nov 11, 16 4:56 PM
I can't seem to get the level 50 achievement "Turn on the Runway lights at night so the plane can land". I turned on the runway lights several times, obviously, to complete the level, but I didn't get the achievement.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Level 50 Achievement

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Nov 12, 16 8:58 PM
I have the same issue. A bug, perhaps?

julesy

sandyshome
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by sandyshome on Nov 17, 16 12:24 PM
Once I turned the lights on, I didn't turn them off and that didn't work either. It's the only achievement I haven't gotten.

** Update. I just got it! It says "turn on the runway lights at night so the plane can land" It doesn't say anything about taking off again. Turn on the generator and as soon as the first plane touches down, turn it off. The second plane shouldn't come. Don't worry about any people standing there, they'll take the next flight. I did the same thing every time and got the achievement.

Edited on 11/17/2016 at 1:22:50 PM PST

[Post New]by Alexiell on Nov 27, 16 8:14 AM
Thank you Sandy ! Your tips worked well for me

[Post New]by diva217 on Jan 1, 17 6:22 PM
Have lots of resources and rescued everyone except for that one stuck under the tab that tells you what your goals are. Shopped until everything is owned. Doc and airplanes have rescued everyone including the doctors and still that one way back under the to do tab has stumped me. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by diva217 on Jan 1, 17 6:33 PM
ok, finally figured it out. You have to actually click on the "to do accomplishment) to rescue that last one that you see under the tab.

Go to: