nantyglyn
Salmon
Salmon
2,939 Posts

The TV Screen

[Post New]by nantyglyn on Nov 11, 16 10:29 PM
I hope I can clarify something that has been discussed here and that has come up with some friends who have played the game.

When you first sign on, you get the main screen, which is Leigh standing in front of an arcade machine. While you are on that screen, notice the static-filled TV screen in the very top right corner. It has two rows of numbers. They top set is how many (X out of 100) puzzles you have completed in the main quest (Leigh's Story). The bottom number (Y out of 600) is how many puzzles you have completed in the whole game.

But where are those other puzzles, you ask? Well, just click on that static filled TV screen. You will be taken to the Control Panel. That Control Panel shows you all the puzzles available to play. But here's where some might be getting confused: The top four rows are for the main quest (Leigh's Story). Those must be done in order so that you get the story properly laid out. The fifth row is for the Picture Quest. Those can be started at any time, but must be done in order, too.

BUT - you don't have to be done with either the main quest or the picture quest to play any of the remaining 475 puzzles. They can be played at any time, and in any order, just by opening the Control Panel by clicking on the TV screen.

I hope that clarifies some of the confusion. It's worth figuring out because the puzzles are really fun, some being pretty challenging!

essgee52
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Re:The TV Screen

[Post New]by essgee52 on Nov 14, 16 7:59 AM
Thank you so much for posting that. I found that screen but couldn't figure it out for the life of me and got myself out of the main story and couldn't get back. Could not have done it without this explanation.

nantyglyn
Salmon
Salmon
2,939 Posts

Re:The TV Screen

[Post New]by nantyglyn on Nov 16, 16 11:39 AM
I'm so glad it helped, essgee52! You're very welcome!

Go to: