Brennz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Whispered Secrets: Song of Sorrow Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Brennz on Nov 12, 16 11:37 AM
Unknown exception in runO for me too. Please find the fix soon.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Whispered Secrets: Song of Sorrow Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 15, 16 4:36 PM
Hello Brennz,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry to hear that you are seeing the unknown exception error message while trying to play this game. In the past, issues similar to this were able to be resolved with some steps from our Help Pages, and I wanted to drop by with one of those pages with steps on how to make updates to the computer for the graphics card and software in the computer.

The following page contains steps on how to help update the computer which can help determine whether this is due to the computer needing an update or whether there are further issues that need to be looked into to help get this game running properly, specifically the "Update your video card driver" and "Install software updates" sections:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread to help keep our forums as tidy as possible. If you would like to discuss this issue further or provide us reports of a new issue, please feel free to make that post to the designated technical issues thread here: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Whispered Secrets: Song of Sorrow Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience and I hope this was able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: