Mystic Inn & Windows 7

[Post New]by bandsruffin on Mar 29, 10 7:52 PM
Anyone have any problems with Mystic Inn not working with Windows 7? I bought this game way before Windows 7 was released but I had to get a new pc and all they had was Win 7. Anyone else have graphic problems with Win 7 and Mystic Inn? If so, is there any way to fix it? I really dont like that I bought this game and can no longer play it... cause i really like this game.

jenak3769
Clownfish
Clownfish
958 Posts

Re:Mystic Inn & Windows 7

[Post New]by jenak3769 on Mar 29, 10 8:09 PM
Run the game in 32 bit format,,, windows 7 is 64bit by default but works in 32 as well as 64 applications ..

[Post New]by JenniZen on Jul 24, 10 1:23 AM
This has been on of my favourite games for a while now but after my pc died my new pc came with Windows 7 and Mystic Inn doesn't run. Same issues as described in another thread here re graphic issues. My pc is 32 bit and makes no difference. Other suggestions in forum have made no difference either. Shame that these game manufacturers can't come up with fixes for updated OS versions like the iPhone app manufacturers do. As soon as the new OS for the iPhone was released app developers made it a priority to release updated versions. And we pay more money for these games than we do for iPhone apps. Disappointing.

[Post New]by cindymacaw on Aug 18, 10 3:09 PM

This game is now frozen???? Cant get it going

makendu7
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by makendu7 on Aug 18, 10 3:31 PM
I leased a computer that had Windows 7 and was able to play it fine. I hope I won't have trouble once my new computer (with Windows 7) arrives. I really like the game and am sorry that others are having problems with it.

[Post New]by Nicidee on Aug 29, 10 6:07 PM
I am also unable to play Mystic Inn on Win7... Sooooo disappointing as this was one of my fave games! Also, the only one (so far) that I've had any problems with on the new computer.

Haven't tried running in 32-bit mode yet - mostly b/c I'm a bit computer-challenged and I don't actually know how to do that! Can anyone give me a quick how-to lesson?

makendu7
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by makendu7 on Aug 29, 10 7:44 PM
I have played it on 2 different computers running Windows 7 64 bit and didn't run into any problems at all. Both computers were new at the time (one was leased, one was bought 2 different brands, 2 different processors).

I would suggest maybe getting in touch with customer support and see if they have any suggestions to get the game running for you. It is a very fun game and I understand your disappointment in not being able to play it.

Best of Luck to you.

LinW
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by LinW on Mar 3, 11 2:41 PM
Oh, I was really hoping that there would be an answer (other than "let it be" :-) ).

I joined Big Fish to buy this game (I was a beta tester, lo! these many moons ago). I still love it. But I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it, all to no avail. I've got the Asus "Republic of Gaming" machine running Windows 7.

Please, Big Fish -- either do a patch or get a sequel! This has some of the best graphics, still! I love that they're not cartoony and actually have dimensional qualities.

Go to: