shasta24
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

Who is Sharon?

[Post New]by shasta24 on Nov 13, 16 9:19 AM
Would like to know who Sharon is as a person and a player. You too?
Please respond

Anglesey
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

Re:Who is Sharon?

[Post New]by Anglesey on Nov 14, 16 12:15 AM
Yes, saw that this morning; something not right there.

Have you stopped playing shasta? I noticed that you-Sailaway- are not on the board

Anglesey
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Anglesey on Nov 14, 16 1:46 AM
And what or who is Shalala????

shasta24
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

[Post New]by shasta24 on Nov 15, 16 5:37 AM
I am Shasta24 online with BFG. This nomer was given to me some 20 years ago by 2 gay guys who told me I was taller, slimmer and more beautiful to use my own boring name. So, when I started with Found I used the name Shasta. I played a lot and progressed well. The game helped me go through the trying times of my Mother's slowly and increasingly poor health.When she was on her death bed, my brothers instructed me not to travel the 3000 miles,So, I did not go. My Mother died and I never turned on, let alone played,on that computer again. It's in my new home and I hope to have the courage to turn it on again (Aug/Sep).
Sailaway...I purchased a laptop and played under this name.
My laptop died 6 weeks later. Once fixed, I no longer had the game. So I started again as Sailway (no "a"). This was going great and then I got a message I could play again as Sailaway. So I did. For several weeks. Then, the game crashed & I came back to play starting at Level 1, under the name Shalala so I could recapture my friends, of which I limit to 14. Hope this answers your questions. ID 26611188.

Go to: