nineill
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Level 49

[Post New]by nineill on Nov 13, 16 10:48 AM
I am unable to complete any advice please?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Level 49

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Nov 13, 16 4:07 PM
Make sure you put fuel in the generators for the ones that have a gas can blocked by swamp or boulders. That way, you will be sure to collect enough fuel for the remaining generators. I built 1 house, 2 cafes and 2 sawmills. When I had enough wood, I upgraded the house, demolished the sawmills and replaced them with cafes.

julesy

zara137
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by zara137 on Nov 15, 16 5:24 PM
There are no generators in this level. I find it claims the fire has hurt the people yet the fire isn't even close to them. I even bought extras and it didn't help - watched video 5 times, read walkthrough, etc. Just can't finish. You don't need sawmills either because you have 1000 units at beginning.

Edited on 11/15/2016 at 5:25:32 PM PST

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Nov 16, 16 2:24 PM
Oh, sorry, I was looking at the wrong level.

For level 49, I built one cafe (upgraded once), one house (no upgrades), 2 service stations (upgraded twice). Unblock all obstacles and collect all resources as soon as you can. I did not need to use the dynamite to explode the boulder near the fuel drop until close to the end of the level. I was able to pass the level without any of the victims being burned. After the victims were rescued from the fires, then I started feeding the animals because I had enough burgers by then.

julesy

Go to: