TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

I tried this one....

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 30, 10 12:26 AM
I saw this game on a different site and downloaded the game, didn't like it. I am sure there will some fishies that will like it. Sorry, I couldn't give a review on the game I played about 1/2 and uninstalled the demo. Happy Gaming!!!!

DixieKat
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:I tried this one....

[Post New]by DixieKat on Mar 30, 10 6:22 AM
I agree-beautiful graphics-just not my type of game-reminds me of virtual villagers

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Mar 30, 10 7:19 AM
I fully agree with the previous posters. I don`t like games ala Virtual Villagers, really not my cup of tea. But I hope many other fishies will enjoy this game.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 30, 10 8:41 AM
Thank you at least I know I wasn't the only one, sorry for those that didn't like it. For the rest of you fishies, Have at at it !!! Enjoy the rest of your week, everyone!!!

Edited on 03/30/2010 at 8:43:37 AM PST

PotterNut
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by PotterNut on Mar 30, 10 3:31 PM
I also tried this game on another site & really liked it because it was very different. The graphics are beautiful and the characters are lively. As the game progressses you will see "magical" things appear which make the story even more fun.

This game is a fantastic break from the ever-present HOG & iHOG games.

Give it a chance -- you will get hooked.

[Post New]by rebeccamarye on Mar 30, 10 5:37 PM
As a general rule, I don't like Virtual Villager-style games either, but I'm enjoying this one. It's a bit faster paced, and the graphics are gorgeous.

cappy54
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by cappy54 on Apr 8, 10 11:38 AM
I liked it for the graphics...The quests take too long..The dead ones are a pain but otherwise it is relaxing after a hard day at work!..

I play some to wind down...

As for the Honey Spoon?...I will let you know...Enjoy....

mngal46
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by mngal46 on Apr 11, 10 7:14 AM
I was going to scrap this game because it took over 15 min and I was still being explained the game, however I did enjoy the virtual villagers so maybe I'll try this game later when I have more patience for an hour long explanation of the game.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Apr 18, 10 12:56 AM
It's a bit slow at first, because you have to learn the basics, but afterwards you can just let it run and watch the fairies work. My main problems with games like "Virtual Villagers" are people growing old and dying (just as they reach the level of ability I need them to have) or people starving. Both can't happen, because fairies don't get old and die and gather food themselves if the food in the storage is low.

I like the game a lot and am really interested in how it ends (played it for most of the day yesterday).

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Apr 24, 10 2:06 AM
It might be a good game but the text is very hard to read at times so I gave up trying to read it.

It seemed rather boring as far as I got but then when I had to strain the eyes to read the black text on dark screen that might have contributed.

I would love to find a good game as I have come across one to buy for nearly six months.

gailsgame
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by gailsgame on Apr 24, 10 3:07 AM
I downloaded the trial for this game as I like the VV, My Tribe style games, but it wouldn't open on my notebook. I don't think I had good enough specs to run it. It was a shame.

Go to: