bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Eagle Eye bonus

[Post New]by bobhillman on Nov 15, 16 8:12 AM
Can anybody tell me what the Eagle Eye bonus is in the Hidden Object scenes?

Hoggywizard
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Re:Eagle Eye bonus

[Post New]by Hoggywizard on Nov 15, 16 8:44 AM
Hi Bob, you get an Eagle Eye Bonus whenever you complete a HO scene without using a hint

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Nov 15, 16 8:52 AM
You have to complete the scene without using any hints to get the bonus. Not often, but once in a while you can get an Eagle Eye Bonus in a mini-game, too, depending on the type of game. I think you can get the bonus in the spot the difference type, but I don't remember the others.

Edit: Whoops! Hoggywizard beat me to it. That's what I get for typing slowly.

Edited on 11/15/2016 at 8:53:53 AM PST

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Nov 15, 16 9:08 AM
Thanks to you both.

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

[Post New]by sartasia on Nov 15, 16 9:56 AM
Actually you get the Eagle Eye for:
... not using a hint on a completed list...
AND finding all the recyclables...
AND finding all the wild life.
Simply completing the HO list with no hint will not get it for you.

Happy gaming.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Nov 15, 16 2:18 PM
You are totally right, Sartasia !!

I hope Bobhillman reads this ...or he is still going to, not understand why, he isn't getting the Eagle Eye Bonus .
That is why I LOVE these games, list, wildlife and recyclables to collect, so FUN!!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Nov 15, 16 7:31 PM
sartasia wrote:Actually you get the Eagle Eye for:
... not using a hint on a completed list...
AND finding all the recyclables...
AND finding all the wild life.
Simply completing the HO list with no hint will not get it for you.

Happy gaming.

Actually, that's not true. I just tested it and deliberately did the next scene without finding any trash items or wildlife. I just found all the list items without using any hints and got the Eagle Eye bonus. I played the same scene over and found everything - items, trash, and wildlife - and got it again.

You might be thinking of the gold star. You get bronze for just finding items, silver for finding items and either all trash or all wildlife, and gold for finding all three. But you can use hints all day to find those list items and, as long as you also found all the trash and all the wildlife, you still get the gold star.

BTW, if you click on Help in the Menu, in explains the Eagle Eye, stars, etc. You can only access the Help screen from the Menu button within a level, though. It doesn't show up as an option on the start screen.

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

[Post New]by sartasia on Nov 16, 16 7:58 AM
burf90
I stand corrected. I checked and you are right. One of the earlier games did require all and I mistakenly assumed this would be the same. Thanks for the heads up.

Go to: