bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Vienna - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 15, 16 3:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Vienna. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Vienna posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Vienna - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 15, 16 3:37 PM
Existing Vienna threads:

va_nm
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Vienna - Level 44

[Post New]by va_nm on Dec 19, 16 3:47 PM
I am frustratingly stuck on Vienna level 44. There are just not enough moves to clear all six color bombs. Any suggestions?

Foxy12345
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Vienna - Level 44 help

[Post New]by Foxy12345 on Dec 24, 16 5:16 AM
I'm also stuck on level 44 - need help very frustrating

ran1120
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ran1120 on Dec 26, 16 10:21 AM
I have been stuck on level 44 (intern - haha) for a couple of months. It has been reported to the team but I haven't seen any changes.

Foxy12345
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Foxy12345 on Dec 27, 16 12:55 PM
Not having fun ??

[Post New]by TarynMarie on Dec 31, 16 11:59 AM
Has anyone figured out how to pass level 44??

bfgBellerophon
8,663 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 3, 17 3:16 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post what level they are having issues in. I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble in Vienna, Level 44.

This level is indeed a tricky one. After working on this level numerous times, I found it difficult as well. I've gone ahead and passed the contents of this thread to the appropriate Gummy Drop! teams. In the meantime, players are encouraged to make matches next to the notes to provide more room for gummies to appear. Once the chained color blockers go off, players will be able to move the souvenirs through the portals. We apologize that we haven't heard of any information regarding this particular level, but we will continue to pass this feedback and a request for more information. Players are also welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

snowmanvt
Herring
Herring
386 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Jan 6, 17 6:55 PM
Just a pop-in to say that I am also stuck on 44.

snowmanvt
Herring
Herring
386 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Jan 9, 17 10:28 AM
I made it. Had a good game going and then used two 5 extra moves and one shovel to finish. It cost some, but I had to get past the level and I still have 15000 coins.
Still, the level needs to be made doable without boosts.

[Post New]by Janmoe on Feb 23, 17 1:47 PM
Need help on level 79. Just can't get it

[Post New]by 310celina on Mar 19, 17 2:10 PM
44 could be the end of a fun game for me. I've cleared the stamps and still can't get the medals out.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,176 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 11, 17 5:56 AM
44 is still enormously difficult.

ETA: going in with two boosts (combo and lightning) made this level possible. Normally I avoid using boosts and power ups, but this level was just too hard without.

Edited on 04/11/2017 at 6:24:15 AM PST

[Post New]by peters51 on Apr 17, 17 1:56 PM
i am playimg gummy drop for over 1 year, and vienne level 44 is not possible. I thought i use shovels but that didn't work. I am gone quit the game if it is not possible to finish this level.

Re:Vienna - Level Help- Vienna 44

[Post New]by Bucki80 on Jun 28, 17 10:32 AM
I've been playing Gummy Drop for a long time and am stuck on Vienna 44. I can't get past it and may have to quit the game because of it. Spending money for more boosts should not be a requirement to get through a level.

Edited on 06/28/2017 at 11:12:56 AM PST

[Post New]by DonnaAnnMascio on Jul 23, 17 10:39 AM
I am also stuck on level 44 apprentice.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Aug 6, 17 7:18 PM
Requirements to build monuments

k = thousands

10. 90k bricks
20. 200k bricks
30. 200k bricks
40. 250k bricks 5 green gems
50. 270k bricks 300k hats 6 green gems
60. 385k bricks 280k hats 4 green gems
70. 360k bricks 290k hats 27 green gems
80. 340k bricks 360k hats 4 green gems
90. 470k bricks 380k hats 300k pinks
100 540k bricks 400k hats 410k pinks 5 green gems
110 570k bricks 400k hats 420k pinks 7 green gems
120 640k bricks 630k hats 500k pinks 9 green gems

cdoublel
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Vienna - Level 44

[Post New]by cdoublel on Aug 9, 17 12:31 PM
Also stuck on this level. Not even close to completing it - getting the right colours to clear off the first line of blockers is rarely possible, let alone coming close to unchaining the items that have to drop. I've bought extra moves and hammers. Barely made a difference. I enjoy a challenge but this level isn't challenging just frustrating. Please adjust so I can progress to level 45. Thank you.

Got it! I was determined to get through the level and persevered. I used shovels to get rid of the chained souvenirs and 3 of the colour collecting blockers - the ones on the bottom. I was able to clear the souvenirs and thought I was in the clear - but - realized I was only at 89,000 and needed 98,000 to pass the level. Needless to say, the remaining points accumulate painfully slowly and require further investment of extra moves - at least 2 sets if not more. Definitely a very expensive and frustrating level. I'm glad to leave it and move on.

Edited on 08/09/2017 at 1:55:48 PM PST

keitht53
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Aug 11, 17 12:22 AM
lordkalvan wrote:44 is still enormously difficult.

ETA: going in with two boosts (combo and lightning) made this level possible. Normally I avoid using boosts and power ups, but this level was just too hard without.

That's exactly the same as I did. I really don't think it's possible any other way. I also had to purchase 2 sets of extra lives, but it was worth it just to get past there. It's ridiculous to make a level that difficult to complete. I think I was also fortunate in having a good board appear at the same time.

Go to: