[Post New]by b123058 on Nov 15, 16 7:59 PM
I agree, it makes no sense........

mrbass1957
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:Level 21

[Post New]by mrbass1957 on Nov 15, 16 8:13 PM
Wow, that level must be really hard then. I just finished 9 and was working on it for HOURS!

arneybaby
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Level 9

[Post New]by arneybaby on Nov 16, 16 12:00 PM
how did you do it. I have been trying for days. and am ready to uninstall this game

satchel49
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by satchel49 on Nov 16, 16 7:16 PM
I did figure out that the movable tiles can be brought down to where the arrows are. there are openings under the sand and blocks. I haven't figured out which one goes where but there is the puzzle. figuring out which opening goes to which frozen group. ok, pull your tiles down as follows: those that go into the:

bottom right
top right
bottom left
middle left
top left
last 2 tiles that are left over are in the middle group

sure do hope that helps! be sure to bring down the bottom right tiles first but do not send them in as you need them for spacers

Edited on 11/16/2016 at 7:49:54 PM PST

mrbass1957
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by mrbass1957 on Nov 17, 16 1:45 PM
satchel49 wrote:I did figure out that the movable tiles can be brought down to where the arrows are. there are openings under the sand and blocks. I haven't figured out which one goes where but there is the puzzle. figuring out which opening goes to which frozen group. ok, pull your tiles down as follows: those that go into the:

bottom right
top right
bottom left
middle left
top left
last 2 tiles that are left over are in the middle group

sure do hope that helps! be sure to bring down the bottom right tiles first but do not send them in as you need them for spacers

This works!

cjo29
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by cjo29 on Nov 22, 16 9:12 PM
does nt help how do I get over the arrow

sophies_mom
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by sophies_mom on Nov 22, 16 11:30 PM
cjo29 wrote:does nt help how do I get over the arrow

Arrows have nothing to do with anything. They are just blockers and are there to confuse the issue. Once you have the tiles at the bottom, you can push them through the channels that run UNDER the sand above. Mrbass' post tells which channel goes where. Keep in mind that you will need spacers, so bring down the tiles that match either the bottom right or the top left section of tiles first and move them out last.

Go to: