Basilisk

[Post New]by kuldalai on Nov 16, 16 3:43 AM
Can anybody please tell me how to get past the basilisk in the dark castle? Also is Awakening kingdom finished, if so why do BF still advertise it?

Re:Basilisk

[Post New]by EricEggermont on Nov 16, 16 4:33 AM
Read An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015

It's finished, you can't get past the basilisk.

Edited on 11/16/2016 at 10:03:37 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 16, 16 10:07 AM
Hello kuldalai,

I wanted to swim by real fast to address the questions regarding the content for Awakening Kingdoms. As EricEggermont mentioned, there will no longer be additional updates made to the game. The decision to discontinue updates was a difficult one, and we want players to know we appreciate all of your contributions made to the game.

Since the start of the Dark Tower is the last part of the game available, that Basilisk isn't able to be defeated. In regards to the second question, even though additional updates aren't being added, the game is still available on our website in case people would like to play through the existing content. Additionally, we do offer some other games in the Awakening series on our site.

If anyone would like additional information on this I encourage taking a look at the announcement that EricEggermont included, and to make things simpler I've gone ahead and made that link clickable.

I hope this has been able to help. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgIlinalta

Basilisk

[Post New]by pferreira1983 on Dec 30, 16 4:18 AM
kuldalai wrote:Can anybody please tell me how to get past the basilisk in the dark castle? Also is Awakening kingdom finished, if so why do BF still advertise it?
The game is incomplete will never be finished. That's it, you reached the end, congratulations.

[Post New]by SWLAngel4_7 on Apr 3, 17 2:11 PM
It's too bad they pulled the plug on this game like that. After all, there's still the mermaid to save ---- beyond the Basilisk.

What would it take for the game to get finished for real? It's hard to be happy about the way things are left hanging. If they can't renew updating Awakening Kingdoms, could rescuing the mermaid become the start of a new title in the series? Maybe call it "Awakening Kingdoms: Dark Tower Rescue"?

[Post New]by pferreira1983 on Aug 28, 17 5:44 AM
SWLAngel4_7 wrote:It's too bad they pulled the plug on this game like that. After all, there's still the mermaid to save ---- beyond the Basilisk.

What would it take for the game to get finished for real? It's hard to be happy about the way things are left hanging. If they can't renew updating Awakening Kingdoms, could rescuing the mermaid become the start of a new title in the series? Maybe call it "Awakening Kingdoms: Dark Tower Rescue"?
What would it take? More money and some common sense. Big Fish don't want to use either.

[Post New]by robbieren on Oct 8, 17 5:22 AM
Still hanging on and hoping there will eventually be updates and continuence of this game. Would love to finish the game some day. Is there ANY possibility that some day the writers will follow thru with this game?

Go to: