kat1117
Clownfish
Clownfish
956 Posts

Collector's Edition

[Post New]by kat1117 on Nov 16, 16 4:42 AM
I often check the collector's edition forum to get more information for a standard edition game that I may want to purchase. I am just wondering why all the discussions on the Haunted Train CE forum have been locked.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

Re:Collector's Edition

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Nov 16, 16 5:11 AM
I've just looked at the CE forum to see if I reviewed this game; nothing was locked.

kat1117
Clownfish
Clownfish
956 Posts

[Post New]by kat1117 on Nov 16, 16 5:26 AM
Yup. Nothing is locked now. But it sure was when I checked earlier. Problem solved.

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 16, 16 5:33 AM
@Kat1117

You probably looked at the Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon forum because that one is locked.

Haunted Train: Clashing Wolds is the 3rd game in the series, and the first one was Frozen in Time.

Dax

kat1117
Clownfish
Clownfish
956 Posts

[Post New]by kat1117 on Nov 16, 16 7:18 AM
Thanks Dax. I think that is what I did.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 16, 16 9:44 AM
HI there,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post in this particular thread. For clarification, if threads are locked within the forums, it is possible that they are inactive threads. If they are manually locked by moderators, an explanation will be within that thread. A change to our Forums includes the automatic locking of threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more, so this is the explanation for why some of the threads in this Forum have been locked. This feature was put into place to help improve stability and performance in the Forums.

If you'd like to start a new thread on a topic that's already been discussed, you can absolutely do so, as we encourage players to continue discussing games.

If you'd like to refer to an older thread in your post, you can definitely copy and paste the URL for the older thread in your post. Please keep in mind that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in Forum posts.

To help ensure that players are going to the correct Collector's Edition, I'll go ahead and provide a link below:

Haunted Train: Clashing Worlds Collector's Edition

Thank you for your patience and understanding. As this thread is specific to the Collector's Edition and not the standard version, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: