Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Turn around time for Support team is ridiculous....

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Nov 16, 16 7:43 AM
I posted an issue to the tech support team. Havent heard a word since the automated response saying they got the email.

Customer service has a lot to be desired. Not sure if it's the process or lack of staff. Either way, it's the players that suffer. Glitches and bug continue to pop up, yet the 'teams' have been given NO information to pass on to us. That's the majority of the frustration. Lack of communication. The mods can only pass on what they get, which is NOTHING. The support team can only give help with the tools they have, which is NOTHING.
There's a BIG wall from the developers to anyone else.

Here's to hoping the developers send a fix soon............

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Turn around time for Support team is ridiculous....

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 16, 16 8:54 AM
Hi Tinyfeet2,

I understand that you recently contacted our Technical Support Team but haven't received a response yet. Both the Moderation Team and the Support Team want to make sure people's concerns are addressed as quickly as possible, and I went ahead and reached out to the team about this.

They've been able to confirm that they received your email and that it's in line to be answered. They work to get back to everyone within 72 hours, however I do want to mention that they've recently received an unusually high number of emails. Because of this there unfortunately may be a slight delay in when a Rep can get in touch with you, however I want to assure you that they're working hard to respond to everyone as soon as they can.

If anyone reaches out to them and receives a general, automated email we also recommend replying directly to that. This will ensure the ticket remains open, as our system automatically closes them if we don't receive a response to general emails within a few days. Replying directly will also prevent additional tickets from accidentally being created and will save your spot in line so that a Rep can get in touch quickly.

As you mentioned, the Moderation Team isn't able to comment on the time-frames for technical investigations. All of our teams here completely understand the concern that glitches can cause, however finding fixes for problems like this can vary based on the complexity of the issue itself. While the information we can provide is limited we'll absolutely continue to note the reports we see here and work to advocate for our users by passing them to the right team.

Additionally, if anyone is seeing an issue in the game and hasn't done so already, we invite you to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps have access to tools that can be used to gather data on problems, and they'll be more than willing to help.

Since this issue sounds like it's in regards to the recent technical issues I'm going to lock this thread. If you'd like to discuss any technical problems elsewhere, please feel free to post to the following thread:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Turn around time for Support team is ridiculous....

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 16, 16 8:54 AM
I hope that this has been able to help, and I want to thank everyone in the forums for their patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: