burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Vet's Office - Trash Item Locations

[Post New]by burf90 on Nov 16, 16 7:28 PM
Since the other thread was locked so no one can post an answer, here are the locations:

Right middle - water bottle on top of colored files
Bottom middle - clear water cup on top of carrier under exam table
Close up with kittens - empty can at the back of cage
Bottom right - clear water cup to right of fox carrier (right next to eagle picture for achievements)
Middle - empty milk carton by vet's left hand

murph127
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:Vet's Office - Trash Item Locations

[Post New]by murph127 on Nov 17, 16 12:52 PM
Thank you so much!

arnold1049
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by arnold1049 on Nov 25, 16 11:28 PM
I am still stuck on the last trash item in the Vet's Office. I see the list and I am missing the one in the kittens' cage. I have clicked on everything possible and nothing registers as trash. When I find the last "list" item in the kitten cage, it automatically closes and I can't get back to it to keep trying to find the can. I have started over on this location several times and this last trash item continues to elude me, which keeps me from earning the perfect score achievement. What am I doing wrong? Please help.

Thanks.

arnold1049
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by arnold1049 on Nov 25, 16 11:32 PM
Well, maybe it isn't the one in the kittens' cage. It might be the bottle above the colored files. I actually see it in the 3rd of the 4 window panes right above the file folders. No matter where I click on it, I can't get it to register as a trash item.

I had a similar problem with the arrow at a tram stop in another scene, but I finally got that one to take. No luck on this one, though. Is this a bug?

Thanks.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Nov 26, 16 5:12 PM
It could be a bug. I've found with this game that if you click on the outline of an item or just outside the item it sometimes takes. Also, if you click rapidly all over the item it sometimes takes, too.

The bottle I'm talking about on the files is lying sideways across the top of them. The can in the kitten cage is very easy to see (it's behind the kittens at the back of the cage toward the left side and is pretty big). The bottle on the files is also easy to see.

The two you might want to check for are the clear plastic cup on the bottom right. It's very hard to spot. Look for something clear and shiny down there. It's lying on it's side, partly off the edge of the picture and is just to the left of the eagle head button for the achievements.

The milk or juice carton next to the vet's hand is also very hard to see. It blends in with everything around it. It's upright and colorful.

Go to: