Gummy Drop update for Android

[Post New]by KazMayB on Nov 17, 16 5:52 AM
I don't have Google Play on my device. Is there another way I can access the update? I'm one of the players who has been having issues with the game not saving progress. Thanks.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Gummy Drop update for Android

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 11, 17 8:57 AM
Hi KazMayB,

I understand that you don't have Google Play installed on your device, but would like to be able to install those Gummy Drop! updates. The Forum Moderation Team definitely wants you to be able to play the game, and we appreciate your patience in this matter.

Gummy Drop! is currently available to download on the Google Play and Amazon App Store, and depending on the platform being used one of those should come installed on your device.

For specific steps on locating updates in those App Stores, I recommend checking out the How can I get updates for my game? section of the following help article:

General Help for Android Games

If there's still trouble installing game updates, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with the email address that's connected to your Gummy Drop! profile. Our Reps can look into the situation further, and they're happy to help.

Since it looks like this thread is discussing a game other than 10 Talismans, I'm going to go ahead and move it to the Gummy Drop! forum to keep things tidy. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: