Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Tech issues in main thread

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Nov 17, 16 2:05 PM
This is not a blast to the mods or anyone else, just an opinion.

I think the reason tech issues are posted in the main thread is to verify they have been seen. I understand there are X amount of moderators to keep up with the posts. With so many posts in the tech thread and having to go to the END of the thread to read the most current posts, it just feels easier to post on the main thread.
Then, as aggravating as it is, once the Mods read the post, it's locked.

I know each and every post has stated at the end that they are read, it's nice to have verification.

If this post gets locked for some rule violation, so be it. Again, this is NOT to blast anyone, just an opinion.

If you for some reason feel the need to comment, please us an emoji.

Edited on 11/17/2016 at 2:07:04 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Tech issues in main thread

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 17, 16 2:27 PM
Hi Tinyfeet2,

Thank you for taking the time to post. As stated in previous threads, the Moderation Team asks that users post any technical issues they are experiencing in the designated technical issues thread. While it is understandable players wanting to bring issues to our attention in the main game forum, centralizing technical issues helps us to see the trends in what players are experiencing. This also ensures that the appropriate teams are able to see the impact of these issues in one centralized location. The technical issues thread has also been stickied in each game forum to help ensure the visibility of the thread for not only players, but the moderators and the appropriate teams that are connected with the particular game.

In order to keep the forums accessible to everyone who would like to participate, we ask that the Forum Rules be adhered to, specifically,

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Do not discuss moderator disciplinary actions. Moderators will not discuss actions and ask that you do not either. Posts that contain this information will be removed and may incur further disciplinary action.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding as the Moderation Team helps to ensure that the Forum Rules are followed. We absolutely encourage players to provide their feedback and suggestions in the forums. Please be sure that they are constructive and follow the rules to ensure this thread stays open and active. In regards to the most recent posts being on the last page, I will be sure to pass this feedback to the teams that handle the site. If you have any questions, the moderators are always willing to help.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 11/17/2016 at 2:28:04 PM PST

Go to: