bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Minigame instructions

[Post New]by bobhillman on Nov 17, 16 3:57 PM
Is anybody else having trouble opening the "HELP" panel in the minigames? I'm finding that the cursor doesn't change from "EXIT" over the help button, so when I try to click on it, I just exit the window instead.

katycoogan
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:Minigame instructions

[Post New]by katycoogan on Nov 21, 16 4:38 PM
YES...how maddening is that! And if you look at the SG it tells you something like "play mini game". Well duh! But how do I play it?

Kate

[Post New]by Meemaw0126 on Nov 27, 16 9:19 AM
I experienced the same problem with the "help" issue. And, I just posted a problem withthe game crashing during the bonus chapter. I have all of the Puppet Show games and, again, this is not my usual expectation from these developers.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 1, 16 10:46 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been an issue preventing people from using that Help button in those mini-games. This definitely sounds frustrating, and I'm going to pass along the posts here to the right team.

We recently released an update for this game with some fixes for the issues that were being reported in the forums. If you haven't done so already, I encourage getting that update installed. This will make sure that new fixes are implemented correctly into the game, and will also help make sure the game has the resources it needs to run properly, which can help with other glitches that may be occurring.

The update should appear automatically under the Updates tab in the Big Fish Games app, and the following post has some information on manually locating it in case it isn't showing up:

UPDATE! New version available for PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition - November 30, 2016

If anyone is continuing to see a technical problem we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are able to gather information on and provide customized assistance for technical issues, and they're happy to help.

Because this thread is discussing a technical problem I'm going to go ahead and lock it. If anyone comes across additional issues they'd like to report we encourage posting to the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition here.

Posting there will assist the Moderators in keeping track of any recurring problems so they can get reported, and also help the forums stay organized. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 12/01/2016 at 10:47:01 AM PST

Go to: