Pls Help; I didn't sign up for Big Fish Games

[Post New]by Suspicious2016 on Nov 18, 16 2:42 PM
I apologize for posting here, but after spending several minutes looking, I have no idea where to go.

I received an email thanking me for signing up for Big Fish Games. I don't recall signing up. I certainly did not intentionally sign up. There was no way to reply. When I went to the Help pages, there was no way to submit a request without account information, which I did not have. I created an account just to get access to this site.

I am very suspicious and concerned that this is some kind of scam. Reputable companies don't make it difficult to contact them.

Can you tell me how I can get some answers? I want all accounts canceled.

Thank you.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Pls Help; I didn't sign up for Big Fish Games

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 18, 16 4:35 PM
Hi Suspicious2016,

I understand you have some concerns regarding a recent email you received, and I wanted to stop in to offer some help.

It sounds like you created a Big Fish Games account to use on our website, and it's likely that email you received was an automated thank-you email that's sent out when an account is created. Big Fish Games accounts are completely free to create, and can be used to purchase games, sign up for a Big Fish Game Club membership, participate in the Forums, and submit game reviews. More information on this can be found in the following help article:

Create a Big Fish Games Account

If you'd like to double-check the contents of the email, the best thing to do would be to reach out to our Customer Support Team HERE with a screenshot of it. While filling out that form we also recommend using the email address that was used to create your account. Our Reps will be happy to look into this and help as best they can. Steps for taking a screenshot to send can be found in the following help article:

Taking a Screenshot

Since this thread isn't specific to Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane I'm going to go ahead and lock it. If you have other questions or concerns please feel free to PM myself or another one of our active Moderators.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: