zara137
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

BONUS LEVEL 9

[Post New]by zara137 on Nov 18, 16 5:29 PM
This level is impossible to do following the strategy guide.
1) can't even get to the empty lot for house (blocked).
2) getting to fuel on time is a major challenge
3) must build in different order than described in order to get supplies needed.
I find doing it the way in the video is much better.
I have played it several times and always run out of fuel to send.
Still trying.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:BONUS LEVEL 9

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Nov 18, 16 5:57 PM
I did a little differently from the strategy guide. Instead of building the bridge at the top, I built the bridge at the bottom with the swamp and used the generator to drain the swamp. As soon as I had $100, I ordered the fuel. I found I constantly was able to have enough money to order the fuel without any issues. I built 3 houses (one upgraded), 1 sawmill, and 2 cafes (one upgraded). Once I had enough food, I demolished 1 cafe and built a house so I would have enough $$ to rescue all the people.

julesy

[Post New]by katbyrne on Dec 6, 16 10:22 PM
I'm also stuck on this level. I can't even get the strategy guide as it's locked!! Why lock a level that you're still on and stuck??

[Post New]by katbyrne on Dec 7, 16 1:07 PM
Never mind. I've figured it out and on my way!!

[Post New]by topcat32 on Dec 18, 16 10:39 AM
Here's the trick for the bonus levels!

I played all the (20) bonus levels and got either 2 or 3 stars on each level. Wanting to get 3 stars on every level I went back to an earlier bonus level and attempted to get 3 stars...but once I re-tried an earlier level all my progress from that level forward was gone thus I had to replay all the remaining levels again.

So if you are determined to get 3 stars on each level keep playing the level until to get 3 stars and then move forward.

Go to: