zara137
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

STRATEGY GUIDE

[Post New]by zara137 on Nov 18, 16 5:34 PM
There are videos out there that are better than the strategy guide. That's why I was able to complete some. The SG doesn't always make sense.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:STRATEGY GUIDE

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Nov 18, 16 5:59 PM
The strategy guides are exactly that, a guide. It's not a walkthrough. It's enough to get you started that then you can think of your own strategy to make through to the end of the level. Most of the time I did not look at the strategy guide and just studied how to make it through the level.

julesy

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by loriaudio on Nov 20, 16 2:49 PM
the videos are so fast i cant make out what they're doing . i also wish there was a way to print out the picture with all the numbers i can print out the directions but if i had the picture in front of me while reading the steps I've played level 21 so often im getting worse not better i cant even raise enough money to buy fuel like i said before i never had this much trouble getting through a level on any game( and ive played lots of games) i usually grasp the solution from the video but this one goes so fast i cant make out the solution(grrrrrrrrr!)

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Nov 21, 16 3:55 AM
loriaudio wrote:the videos are so fast i cant make out what they're doing . i also wish there was a way to print out the picture with all the numbers i can print out the directions but if i had the picture in front of me while reading the steps I've played level 21 so often im getting worse not better i cant even raise enough money to buy fuel like i said before i never had this much trouble getting through a level on any game( and ive played lots of games) i usually grasp the solution from the video but this one goes so fast i cant make out the solution(grrrrrrrrr!)

There is a way to print the strategy guide if you have Microsoft World 2010 or higher for Windows. Make sure you game is off of full screen mode. Open a blank document in Word. Click on the Insert menu then Screenshots (under the Illustrations group on the ribbon). It should display all the windows you have open. Select the game window and it will automatically paste it into the document.

julesy

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Nov 21, 16 5:54 AM
You can slow down the videos.

When the video starts, (meaning after the ads if there are any), click on the gear on the lower right side (settings) and select speed. Select the first one above normal (.5). If that isn't slow enough, click on the second one above normal (.25).

Then restart the video.

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by loriaudio on Nov 21, 16 9:31 AM
thanks for the tips

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

slowing down videos

[Post New]by loriaudio on Nov 21, 16 10:09 AM
this is the greatest tip(news to me) i think slowing it down will help me greatly

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

always short 10 units of food

[Post New]by loriaudio on Nov 22, 16 11:45 AM
im following he strategy guide and the video( that i slowed down) EXACTLY. but im always short 10 units of food so i cant remove the boulder between the policeman and the police station. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? has this happened to anyone else?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

always short 10 units of food

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Nov 22, 16 4:05 PM
loriaudio wrote: im following he strategy guide and the video( that i slowed down) EXACTLY. but im always short 10 units of food so i cant remove the boulder between the policeman and the police station. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? has this happened to anyone else?

I provided you with a solution on this thread:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/880850.page

julesy

Go to: