To the Neighbors of ttaravision

[Post New]by ttaravision on Nov 18, 16 6:08 PM
Hi all, I wanted to update you as I still will be on and off playing for a bit.

Maddie did come home today. I was running around crazy getting stuff ready for her after my visit this morning with her. So far since she has been home, she is only awake about 1/2 hour and then sleeps for 1-2 hours. Then it happens all over again. I noticed she refuses to sleep when I'm not literally next to her. She is exhausting herself trying to stay awake. The doctor said I will need to comfort her until she is better and will sleep on her own. It is normal after having the anxiety of me leaving her and possibly not being there when she wakes up. I visited her everyday for a week and she always sleep deeper after I left. It was just too much stress for her. We go back Monday to the vet and he will decide if Maddie has to be admitted to the hospital again. So there isn't a set date of when she will be better. I'm taking it as it comes. I am trying to stay active in the game, Right now is basically the first 10 minutes I've had since I've picked her up.

I understand if my on and off playing means you cannot keep me in your neighborhood.

Tara

Re:To the Neighbors of ttaravision

[Post New]by ViviannaMarie on Nov 18, 16 6:25 PM
Keeping a kind neighbor in a game is a no-brainer when their 'life' needs tending to.

Take care of your sweet Maddie who needs her fur-momma's attention, and RoM will be here when you are ready for it, as will this particular 'hood friend.

[Post New]by teetee0228 on Nov 18, 16 8:41 PM
My thoughts are with you and Maddie as you go through this together. Love is a magic healer and she feels your love. Please know I will be praying for you both.

aurendel01
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Nov 19, 16 8:46 AM
So glad your Maddie is home at last! Of course I'll keep you as a neighbor! Take care of your fur baby and yourself.

jannae
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by jannae on Nov 19, 16 12:02 PM
So glad Maddie is home. Your first priority is your baby. I will keep Maddie in my prayers. No worries your place in my neighborhood is safe

[Post New]by ttaravision on Nov 19, 16 2:47 PM
Hi all. I will be in and out again this week. Maddie was admitted back into the hospital tonight. She is back on oxygen. Being home was short. But she is in great care

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Nov 19, 16 7:55 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that she is back in the hospital. But don't worry - fur babies come first! Your place in my neighborhood will always be there.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Nov 20, 16 2:33 AM
So sorry to hear this Tara. Hopefully she will be back home soon. Wishing only the best for Maddie. Play only when you can. We will be waiting for you with great news.

Ellei4997
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by Ellei4997 on Nov 20, 16 10:12 AM
Peace, Love & Light to you & Maddie, Tara

Go to: