sexxygamma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

level 32 and need 15000 coins

[Post New]by sexxygamma on Nov 19, 16 6:10 PM
plus coins for the other things just to get thru level 32?! wow how crazy so they want you to spend your money in other words?! how did others get thru this without saving all your coins AND NOT progressing thru??? hope I am making sense?

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

Re:level 32 and need 15000 coins

[Post New]by 1457051 on Nov 19, 16 7:28 PM
If I remember correctly, I did a LOT of HOS and anything else I could to get the coins. Sold extra items that give coins. And a whole bunch of patience....
Good luck, it's not easy sometimes!
I think I was down to 300 coins at one time. After trying to progress to a new level.
Hang in there.

Edited on 11/19/2016 at 7:29:25 PM PST

[Post New]by Kimberflame on Nov 19, 16 7:48 PM
That is the level I am right now. Got my coins by feeding my pets for gold chests to get the coins needed. Along with doing dice table, and of course all the HOS.

ibdapita
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by ibdapita on Nov 19, 16 8:26 PM
I just took a break from leveling and doing the character quests, Don't remember how long and found that with the fall event my coins are now up over 300k, I know I can't keep doing all the cq at one time so I have learned some patience (which is so not me) But I love this game and decided to enjoy it rather than let it get to me....leaving the quests alone for a while, you will be surprised at how fast the coins will add up. As I was doing this I got to over 150k and decided I wasn't going to go below that, then I was at 180k and then the fall event distracted me enough that I didn't mind ignoring the cq....I was over 400k but leveled from 36 to 39 and used a lot, but now my cap on coins is 300k that I will not go below.....(at least that is what I am thinking now)

Lots and lots of rounds in the HO's get dizzy sometimes....

Good luck

Maggie

MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by MagentaRose on Nov 19, 16 8:30 PM
LOTS & LOTS & LOTS of HOS & doing the same as 1457051, Kimberflame &ibdapita.

Good Luck

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Nov 19, 16 9:25 PM
By challenging myself to MAKE double the amount of coins needed to open an area or to craft something. That was on my level 74 game BEFORE they reduced the number of items need in ZZ and the pets gave items and you only got inventory items from the HOS. That game also paid 50,000 coin to craft the Pegasus and all the other pets were dearer to craft than they are now. I did buy a few diamonds but not very many. My friends were also very helpful. I also crafted items to sell for coin.

It was much easier in my level 43 game, with the reduced items needed the ZZ and Character Quests. You will know which ones because they ask for a couple or several and you only need to get one for them.

I still do the rounds to make coins, not so much as I used to in the level 74 game unless there is an event, like now, but I do 95% full rounds in the level 43 game.

Edited to add do to 95% full rounds. sounded silly without it.

Edited on 11/19/2016 at 9:27:39 PM PST

sexxygamma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by sexxygamma on Nov 20, 16 8:26 AM
Thank you to ALL who responded I didn't even think or really know about selling items! lol... so I sold some tickets and made it thru! my player ID# I do not know how to find even though I do have some friends already I would love to have you all as one of them!! AGAIN THANK YOU!! AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Nov 20, 16 9:34 AM
As soon as you get the screen at the beginning of the game which opens with Annabel there is info at the bottom left . Your ID number is there .

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Nov 20, 16 12:45 PM
A little bit more I would not sell my TICKETS for coins you will need every one of them in the coming levels but DO pack the AIRSHIP even if you can not send it........every crate packed pays coins

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Nov 20, 16 12:55 PM
Be careful what you sell to earn coins. Never sell stamps, pet food, or airship items below a "base amount". I started with 20. Then gradually increased all of them to 100. Now, I don't worry about it because I have hundreds or over a thousand of some of them. But if you let them get to zero, restocking becomes incredibly difficult.

The best way to get coins is to do rounds of HOS. I did sell off inventory, pretty much the stuff that I had 50 or more. I think the lowest I ever sold down to was 10, but that was when we were getting inventory with every HOS. Now, I don't think I'd sell below 25 or 30 of any one item.

You can also do some crafting for coins. I don't remember which thread talks about the best items to craft to sell, but I'm sure someone else does and will be glad to help. Just be sure to keep track of your stamps. Don't let them get too low.

This game is about patience and persistence. Persist and you'll finish everything. But you have to be patient because it happens pretty much when it happens and unless you want to purchase gold or diamonds, you can't speed it up much.

Good luck and have fun stormin' the castle!

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Nov 20, 16 1:11 PM
You can find your friend code on your achievements page - just click on your avatar.

I also recommend doing rounds as much as possible rather than just focusing on the Character Quests, & make sure to collect your pumpkins in each room! The pumpkins have been generous with the coins today, & they are double during the event!

Also, I would never recommend selling stamps or airship items. They are used in such escalating quantities as you progress, demand starts outpacing supply. You're better off doing rounds, building your inventory, & crafting for profit. Here is an awesome list I use all the time:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/648061.page#6352419

Edited on 11/20/2016 at 1:16:38 PM PST

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Nov 20, 16 8:28 PM
When I get short on coin, below 150,000, I stop leveling to give me time to bring up my coin to 200,000 to 300,000. Then I start leveling again.

But what helps me make the coin is making the Mechanical Heart and selling it. There are 2 components required to make it, and both require 2 HOS. But the drop needed from the ZZ is terrible. So what I do is when I get a quest to make the Mechanical Heart, that is where I stop leveling. While the quest is incomplete, the drops from the HOS & ZZ is guaranteed. While I have the quest, I will make it and sell it over & over. It does take 6 white & 6 green stamps to make it, so I put these on my wish list, and my friends are ever so gracious to help keep me in a supply.

Another thing I do is to put the Hyena & Steam Tool on my wish list. I have 1 friend who also puts them on her wish list, and daily we gift one of them to each other. It only takes 100 or 130 coin to gift one to her, and she gifts me back. This way, I am able to daily make one to sell. Occasionally other friends will gift me one of the components too.

Sometimes I do have to stop leveling to build up my stamp supply too. But the way I look at it, I much rather stop to build a stamp supply or when I have the Mechanical Heart as a quest. For me, it's just too painful to build up thousands of coin by earning 15 coin per hos.

Hope this makes sense. Sometimes it makes sense to my brain, but no one elses

alliebdive
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by alliebdive on Nov 21, 16 1:36 AM
Coins were a constant bugbear for me all the way through to Level 74. I was always hand to mouth. I think you have to decide on your "style". Some people clearly find it really worked for them to have say 5 out of 7 days (or however number) that they did not even attempt to level up but just did HOS all the time to build up coin and of course all the other goodies, then just tried levelling up (hopefully with enough coin) on the odd couple of days. I personally found that too tedious, but I know I am very results driven LOL
What I did to make money was:
1 Lots of HOS
2. Catch the morphing roses or pumpkins. It all adds up.
3. Only play the wheel when its free.
4. Don't get involved with Trina.
5. Only play the table when you have to
6. Don't forget the daily box x 2 in your Room and your friend's room.
7. Consider crafting for money. The Ancestor's Spirit sells for 2000 coin Also look at Artifact of Infinity and some of the others. There is a thread on here on crafting for coin.
8. Put an Ancestors Spirit in your gift list. If you have friends at level 74, they may be kind enough to give you one on a regular basis. I had such a friend and it helped boost me through the levels. Put your id in and I'll befriend you and send you some if you like.
9. Consider selling off inventory down to a certain level. Say 10 of each, 80 of the airship items. Don't sell stamps.
10. Use your pets.
11. craft pet food to keep them going.

I never bought coin. I did buy diamonds twice (about 400 each time I think) and consider it minor money well spent to get me through frustrating periods.
Anyway, good luck and keep going. Don't forget to let me know your player id
Allie

Go to: