[Post New]by modocuser on Nov 20, 16 6:03 PM
why doesn't this maze of the man get out of the maze after put the daek ring on

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

dark ring maze doesn't work at all

[Post New]by Bartsister on Nov 22, 16 9:18 PM
modocuser wrote:why doesn't this maze of the man get out of the maze after put the daek ring on

Hi Modocuser,

Hope you have figured it out by now, but just in case ...

You need to set up a 10-step path for the man to travel to the bottom of the maze. Click on the ^, v, <, > arrows on the left, one for each step you want him to take. When you have selected 10 arrows (which with show up on the right of your screen) then click on the Start button on the bottom left side. Watch how the man moves and then correct any mistakes you made or just watch him get to the bottom of the maze. The Strategy Guide should have the correct path. Just don't forget to hit Start to get him moving

Hope this helps!

modocuser
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:dark ring maze doesn't work at all

[Post New]by modocuser on Nov 23, 16 2:03 PM
I have tried using the arrows 10 times but the game just sit there where I push start so what else can I do the game just freeze and does nothing and when I push skip it does nothing so I can get any further in this game

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Nov 24, 16 7:22 AM
Grrr. I'm sorry. I was hoping it would just have been a matter of not having all 10 green lights lit up on the right side or not hitting the Start button. Something simple, right?

If you can get all 10 moves set so they are lit on the right semi-circle and hit start and nothing happens, there must be some tech issue somewhere. My only advice would be to try an un-install and re-install (your game should be saved - you won't lose progress). If that doesn't work, I would email customer service so you can get a credit. You should get a credit to get another game if you can't play this one! Customer service can take a couple days to process, but in my experience have always made good on these kinds of issues.

Again, so sorry it isn't working and I don't have a better answer to give you.

modocuser
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by modocuser on Dec 4, 16 3:20 PM
why would the lights light up after moving the arrows in the direction I would the man to move in the maze after using the ring

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 4, 16 3:36 PM
Hello modocuser,

First of all, I'm sorry that this is happening. It sounds like the game isn't allowing you to progress further at this point. Thank you Bartsister for providing that helpful guide to this mini-game. It's really great to see players helping one another. It looks like this might be more of a technical issue since this part of the game doesn't seem to be allowing inputs to be made.

Since this is happening modocuser, I think the following troubleshooting steps may be able to help with this issue by providing the game with the permissions it needs to access what is necessary while playing:

Run Game as Administrator

By running the game as an Administrator, the game may not freeze up at this point any longer and the skip button may be re-enabled. However, for any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue found in the game, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread and request further discussion of this particular issue or reports of new technical issues be made to the following designated thread: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience and I hope this is able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: