download

[Post New]by tripleg1 on Nov 21, 16 6:25 AM
game will not download. my computer is a PC and game is a MAX.

Re:download

[Post New]by tripleg1 on Nov 21, 16 6:26 AM
would like my credit return

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:download

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 23, 16 9:26 AM
Hi tripleg1,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble downloading this particular game on your computer. It is recommended to refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve this issue:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If you continue to experience issues, I do apologize that the Moderation Team doesn't have the appropriate tools to provide further assistance. It is recommended to contact our Customer Support Team so that they can look into this for you. The support team also has the tools to access your account regarding the credit mentioned in this thread.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Grim Facade: The Red Cat here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above. By posting in the designated thread it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are experiencing to alert to the appropriate teams. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: