a4xlbear
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Game crashing

[Post New]by a4xlbear on Nov 21, 16 7:50 AM
I am also having an issue with this game crashing at the same point each time I try to play. It crashes when I am trying to save the man in the water. I try to select things in the order the guide mentions, and it won't "lock on" the indicted red bars, or fire an arrow or anything. On the 3rd attempt it simply crashes out and quits. I am trying to play the Mac version on a 2009 iMac 3.06ghz, with 12 gigs of ram and the latest Mac OS. I have tried the various suggestions and have had no luck in getting the game to get past this point. Any help would be appreciated.

Re:Game crashing

[Post New]by kimball9 on Nov 21, 16 12:37 PM
mY game also crashes when I am using the pictures to find the puppet

[Post New]by kschinkel1959 on Nov 21, 16 2:37 PM
I am also having an issue with the game crashing in the screen where I need to find the puppet. Big Fish please fix this already I really want to finish the game since I like it.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 21, 16 3:15 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. Since it sounds like players here are seeing a similar issue, I am going to go ahead and provide this thread and other threads like it to the right teams for their investigation and follow up. In the meantime, I would like to provide some preliminary troubleshooting steps that may help with a game crashing.

If you are playing this on a Mac computer and are seeing the game crash, the following page of troubleshooting steps may be able to quickly resolve the crash:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For Windows' players, the following guide has steps for a game that is crashing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Windows 10 users can find more operating system specific troubleshooting steps on the following page:

Windows 10

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you all for your time and since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with the game, I am going to go ahead and lock the thread and request future technical issues and discussion about technical issues be posted to the following thread: Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition here.

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope this has helped out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: