game won;t open up

[Post New]by lloydee on Nov 22, 16 6:40 PM
I have bought and paid for this game ...Puppet Show Bloody Rosie.Collectores Edition..The program has requested the runtime to terminmate ..Tells me to go to Application Support Team to resolve this problem ..this game will not open up...Please resolve this prob lem since I have paid for this game,,,,

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

Re:game won;t open up

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Nov 22, 16 6:47 PM
PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition Forum

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/4944.page

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:game won;t open up

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 26, 16 10:12 AM
Hi lloydee,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been seeing a runtime error in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition. When this kind of thing occurs our help articles can often be useful. I've included a couple below with some troubleshooting steps that I encourage trying in a situation like this:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If this error continues to come up after doing those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps have access to the tools to provide customized troubleshooting, and they're happy to help.

If you notice any problems like this in the future we invite you to post in the thread I've included below. Posting here will help to keep the forums organized, while also assisting the Moderation Team in tracking emerging trends and issues:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition here.

Since this thread is discussing a technical issue, and isn't about 'dillos specifically, I'm going to lock it and go ahead and move it to the correct forum. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: