roxseaton
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Game won't progress

[Post New]by roxseaton on Mar 30, 10 7:54 PM
Hello, I love this game but it has decided to stick on a part. I am in the level with the fountain and little gargoyle/demon statue. I did the fountain puzzle..it opened giving me a shard which I placed in the mirror. I clicked to continue and it sent me back to the level with the fountain. However, there is nothing to do here now since I have already played it. I even hit HINT in case somehow I missed picking up the shard (which I knew I hadn't). No hint appears since there is nothing to do. Any ideas? Do I need to reinstall? Is there a saved game out there to get me going again or do I really have to begin all over again?

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Re:Game won't progress

[Post New]by genkicoll on Mar 30, 10 8:05 PM
Welcome to the Pond!

Try this thread for forum information, including what all those pesky abbreviations are for (TM, HOG, IHOG, FROG, etc)

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/87335.page#1606784

There should be a mirror in the room (possibly glowing). Just click on it to proceed

roxseaton
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by roxseaton on Mar 30, 10 8:06 PM
It won't glow. I put the shard in..clicked to continue and hit the fountain area with no glowing mirror at all. I clicked on the mirror so often I got the cracking from too many clicks but I found and placed the shard already . It is definitely a glitch.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Mar 30, 10 8:11 PM
Time to contact Customer Service, then Just click on the on the right side of this page. They're a bit backed up, so they won't be able to get back to you immediately, but they're great folk, very helpful.

[Post New]by njj0419 on Mar 30, 10 8:37 PM
I too am stuck in the garden with the mirror not glowing after I finished with the shard.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Apr 3, 10 12:13 PM
if clicking on the mirror for close up doesn't work, you need to: (a) post to tech thread concerning the issue and (b) send an to CS... be sure to include in your all your game and system info so they know what they're dealing with...

some fishies have had luck restarting under another profile - if you own the game and like it, that might be worth a shot while you are waiting for a response...

good luck and happy gaming

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Apr 3, 10 1:04 PM
Prior to contacting tech support, you should try re-installing the game. 9 times out of ten, this will correct most issues. You might also want to update your video card drivers too.

If you are stuck in the room with the broken mirror- double check that the shard is seated properly.

I hope this helps.

PrplDva

[Post New]by key1955 on Apr 4, 10 5:34 AM
I have the same problem.

Go to: