mrbass1957
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Level 54

[Post New]by mrbass1957 on Nov 23, 16 12:27 PM
Ok, I'm finally there. I can see what people are talking about.

mrbass1957
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:Level 54

[Post New]by mrbass1957 on Nov 23, 16 1:38 PM
Ok, you start off with one blue mobile transporter tile in the center row along with a green mobile transporter tile and regular mobile tile at the end of the center row.

Slide the mobile transporter into the hole, then slide the green mobile transporter up next to the blue. Then slide both of them to the right. From there it's solvable.

I just realized that the way you slide your tiles onto the colored mobile transporters makes the difference. Whatever direction you slide them in, they continue that direction once they come out of the other side. That's the secret!

cjo29
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by cjo29 on Dec 9, 16 4:19 PM
I still need help getting the top row done

seraph909
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by seraph909 on Dec 22, 16 4:50 PM
I have followed your directions, a couple of dozen times now. I can't at all see how to get the two on the TOP Right, nothing I do gets the match cube anywhere near II & IIII. Sure would appreciate some help, getting really bored with this one, would love to look at something new.

sophies_mom
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by sophies_mom on Dec 23, 16 3:38 AM
seraph909 wrote:I have followed your directions, a couple of dozen times now. I can't at all see how to get the two on the TOP Right, nothing I do gets the match cube anywhere near II & IIII. Sure would appreciate some help, getting really bored with this one, would love to look at something new.

I assume you mean the green 6 and blue 3 tiles at the top right. Position the green transporter that's on the right side of the screen so that it's in the space that's just to the right of the center row of blocks and at the top of the screen. Now push the other green mobile transporter up and right, it will be above the green 6 that's on the top left side of the screen. Push that green 6 up into the transporter - it will come out through the right green transporter and land in the area to the left of the other green 6. Push that one left and the tiles are eliminated.

Now on the right side of the screen, if you push the blue transporter so that it's right below the green transporter as positioned above, you can push the blue 3 up and right and then push the other blue 3 down and they are then eliminated.

Hope this helps.

Go to: