TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

Beautiful Game

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 31, 10 12:23 AM
I downloaded this one from a different site, this game- from what I read has over 250 levels. The first one I played it over and over, couldn't get enough of it!!! For those that enjoyed the first one you will definately love this one!!! This game has beautiful graphics, have a good time, I sure did!!! As always HAPPY GAMING!!!! TMann

James_Kit
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Beautiful Game

[Post New]by James_Kit on Mar 31, 10 12:26 AM
I'm eager to hear what others say, but I wouldn't be so sure that if you loved first one you'll love this one. For instance, I loved the first one and am so disappointed by this one. This is far below my favorite Fairway Solitaire (both games have same rules).

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 31, 10 12:44 AM
Though I have seen a huge amount of other forums where people have mentioned they loved it as well..... I am just finally happy to see a game here that I do like. I do not think Fairway Solitaire and Heartwild Solitaire have the same rules, played both games and they are both different. Good games but different....TMann

GoveGirl
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by GoveGirl on Mar 31, 10 1:48 AM
I am giving it a try now but I do wish we could have the steamy version

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 31, 10 1:54 AM
Hey Cover Girl, I hope you like it, I did!!! Different games, different opinions- I am just happy YEAH- I found something I really liked!!! Take Care and Happy Gaming!!!!

GoveGirl
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by GoveGirl on Mar 31, 10 2:09 AM
Glad you are enjoying the game TMann

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 31, 10 7:55 AM
Thank you for that, I sure am. I hope you like it too!!! Take Care

auntann11
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

Beautiful Game

[Post New]by auntann11 on Mar 31, 10 8:27 AM
TerryMann wrote:I downloaded this one from a different site, this game- from what I read has over 250 levels. The first one I played it over and over, couldn't get enough of it!!! For those that enjoyed the first one you will definately love this one!!! This game has beautiful graphics, have a good time, I sure did!!! As always HAPPY GAMING!!!! TMann

Downloading now. Whether I like it or not, doesn't matter too much but I am glad that you do. You have been waiting a long time to sink your teeth into something.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 1, 10 2:01 AM
I love the first one as well, but I was also disappointed in this game. Maybe it's because I was just playing regular solitaire except that some of the cards were upside down or sideways. That's not much of a draw for me.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 16, 12 7:36 AM
TerryMann wrote:Though I have seen a huge amount of other forums where people have mentioned they loved it as well..... I am just finally happy to see a game here that I do like. I do not think Fairway Solitaire and Heartwild Solitaire have the same rules, played both games and they are both different. Good games but different....TMann

Having played both games -- Fairway Solitaire and Heartwild Solitaire -- I have to agree with you, the rules on these 2 aforementioned games are TOTALLY and COMPLETELY different from each other; Fairway Solitaire is MUCH MORE strategy oriented than this game is.

I do have to say, however, that I DID enjoy this sequel to Heartwild Solitaire.

MEnr56

Go to: