basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

pc holiday events

[Post New]by basmith12 on Nov 25, 16 3:08 PM
Does anyone know if the PC users will be offered any additional events for the holidays? I am unable to use the mobile phone due to physical ability and the small size but love my games! Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas everyone and God's Blessings to you all!

rrrrob
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:pc holiday events

[Post New]by rrrrob on Nov 25, 16 5:20 PM
I agree, the mobile users got the north pole but not the PC users which seems a little unfair. I know we'll get to see the Santa hat on the girl and we'll get to see little Christmas trees and snow piles along with some Christmas lights but it would've been fun to get the North pole especially since we missed out on Transylvania for Halloween.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:pc holiday events

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 29, 16 8:11 AM
Hi basmith12 and rrrob,

It is understandable wanting to look into if the event city North Pole will be available on the PC platform. At this time, the North Pole is only available on the mobile platforms. We apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this may have caused. The teams continue to work hard to bring new content to the PC platform. If any information is brought to our attention regarding new cities on the PC platform, we will update the forums. For more information about the event city, please see the following announcement:

An Announcement regarding the North Pole - November 25, 2016

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: