TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

I never seen this before

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 31, 10 1:51 AM
This game to me is very interesting, I never seen anything like it. You build an empire with a different twist- instead of it being a M3 game it is a Hidden Object game. There are mini games in this game as well, while you are taking care of your people. You collect berries for food, brushwood for firewood etc...The thunderstorm hidden object level was beautiful including the music and the waterfall (very relaxing). The objects weren't to hard to see and you don't get penalized for clicking around, that I noticed anyway. I just may give this one a chance.... I hope this review helps and if not, go ahead try yourself. TMann

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Re:I never seen this before

[Post New]by belamba on Mar 31, 10 2:05 AM
It is an unusual HOG, and I really like the look of it. A def buy for me; makes a change to have a HOG with a bit of TMG and match 3 all mixed up together!
I only tried it for a short while, but liked the way you find different resources and the difficulty just right.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 31, 10 2:18 AM
You are so right- good review, I actually liked it myself. This game has a variety of things to do, enjoy the game Belamba and everyone else. TMann

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Apr 8, 10 4:30 PM
yay, terry!! i am so liking this game! the variations on what to do when and the variety of puzzles to move you ahead, the hidden object scenes and accomplishments made along the line... it's very rewarding and very different from my "usual" - quite like 'little folk of faery'... never thought i'd get two games like this within days of each other, but i have and i'm glad i did!

time to chop the wood!

Go to: