aztop
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Terrible Game

[Post New]by aztop on Nov 26, 16 8:50 AM
Stuck on Level 12 having tried it many times following various advice on here. Big Fish need to flag games that do not allow you to bypass a level or a game that does not have an untimed setting. Total waste of money for me to only play a small portion of the game.

Shame on the game creator and Big Fish for allowing this to be sold on here. There are a lot of time management games that are much better such as Royal Envoy, Roads of Rome and Viking Saga that don't force you to abandon the game after only a few levels.

Terrible Game

[Post New]by muhukohuk on Dec 1, 16 2:07 AM
aztop wrote:Stuck on Level 12 having tried it many times following various advice on here. Big Fish need to flag games that do not allow you to bypass a level or a game that does not have an untimed setting. Total waste of money for me to only play a small portion of the game.

Shame on the game creator and Big Fish for allowing this to be sold on here. There are a lot of time management games that are much better such as Royal Envoy, Roads of Rome and Viking Saga that don't force you to abandon the game after only a few levels.

Hi Aztop,

You can select the "Relaxed" mode with no time-limit when creating new profile.

stingstungme
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

Re:Terrible Game

[Post New]by stingstungme on May 27, 17 9:34 AM
If that is the level where you have to rescue dozens of people before the fire gets to them, it is beatable.

There is already a topic on level 12. Read that for tips.

Just going off memory, besides building houses, I had to build a fuel station. Maybe 2. I couldn't complete the level in time with just houses.
I needed both of the helicopter pads.

Btw, I think all of their games are awesome.

Edited on 05/27/2017 at 9:34:41 AM PST

Go to: