lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Event cities and resources from friends

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Nov 26, 16 12:01 PM
I didn't have enough bricks for the monument at North Pole 20, and saw the button to request resources from friends so I clicked it. Later a friend sent me the bricks and I accepted while in North Pole, but the bricks were delivered to Bangkok.

I strongly suggest that if resources from friends do not end up in an event city, that the button on the screen for building a monument be disabled for event cities. It will be less confusing and likely a much easier fix than figuring out how to let friends send you resources in the event city.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Event cities and resources from friends

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 29, 16 12:54 PM
Hi lordkalvan,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that after requesting resources, they were sent to a different city and not the intended event city. I've gone ahead and passed this information along to the Gummy Drop! teams. If any information is brought to our attention, we will post in the forums to inform the players. In the meantime, you are welcome to reach out to our Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience, understanding, and bringing this the Moderation Team's attention. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions or concerns. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: