Istanbul level 118

[Post New]by Bluehuckleberry on Nov 26, 16 3:23 PM
How do I unlock the souvenir in the upper right hand corner?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Istanbul level 118

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 29, 16 2:30 PM
Hi Bluehuckleberry,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Istanbul, Level 118. After playing through this level multiple times, I can definitely agree this is a tricky level. What I found helped get through this level was to focus on making boosts such as vertical line crushes, bombs, and Lightning Bolt boosts. Once I obtained either a line crush or bomb to swap with a Lightning Bolt boost, I was able to free up the souvenirs in the upper corner. When this swap is made, it turns the other same gummies to the same boost and frees those chained souvenirs. Once the souvenirs fell through the portals I worked move them through the board. Keep in mind that this took me quite a few tries to get through. I'll be sure to pass this information along to the Gummy Drop! teams.

If you continue to experience issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Since this is a city level question, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the designated city thread. Thank you for your understanding as this will help to keep the forums organized. I'll go ahead and provide the links to the main city directory and the one for Istanbul below:

Gummy Drop! City Directory
Istanbul - Level Help

Good luck! Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 11/29/2016 at 2:31:10 PM PST

Go to: