Game crashes when repairing the broom in the Bonus chapter

[Post New]by Meemaw0126 on Nov 27, 16 9:08 AM
Game crashed while playing the main game. I had to repeat a few moves before I could continue where I left off. This time, when playing the bonus chapter, I was returned to the exact place I left off without having to repeat any moves but it crashed again at the same place. This is not my usual expectation of the Puppet Show games, and I have all of them.

Re:Game crashes when repairing the broom in the Bonus chapter

[Post New]by jagaro on Nov 27, 16 9:43 AM
mine shuts off in bonus game as soon as I try to assemble it cant get any further

bkozz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by bkozz on Nov 27, 16 10:20 AM
I am stuck at the same point. Every time I try to put the broom head on the broom in the bonus chapter it crashes.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 27, 16 12:54 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience and for taking the time to discuss this issue. I absolutely understand wanting to find a way to continue the bonus chapter and have seen this issue come up in the designated technical issues thread as an issue to bring up to the appropriate teams. I wanted to swim by not only to say that this issue has been brought to the attention of the right teams, but also that another player had a work around that was able to help them get the broom fixed without the game crashing.

To workaround the crash, attempt to walk outside before trying to fix the broom. Once outside, try to put the broom together with the pieces you have and it should fix the broom without crashing the game. While this workaround seems to work for some of our players, I want to reiterate that this has been brought to the right teams attention since we don't want players to have to work around a crash to continue playing.

If the issue continues after trying that workaround, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. This information could be instrumental in helping the appropriate teams investigate the technical issues this game is experiencing, and can help our Reps provide additional troubleshooting assistance beyond the forums.

Thank you for your understanding, and since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread and request further discussion of this issue be made a reply to the following designated technical issues thread: Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition here.

I hope this was able to help out and that the workaround is able to help in the meantime. Please feel free to contact our Support Team if you would like more assistance or to PM any of our active Moderators if there are further questions.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: