permission and security settings

[Post New]by neenaw52 on Nov 27, 16 1:54 PM
I have downloaded this program but it won't open and tells me to change my permission and security settings. I'm on Windows 10 with Windows defender and Windows firewall.

How do I change settings/permission so the game will play?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:permission and security settings

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 27, 16 2:06 PM
Hello neenaw52,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to our forums. It sounds like there is some trouble with the security and permissions of Windows 10 and installing this particular game. I definitely want you to be able to enjoy your purchased game and will provide some preliminary steps to try as well as how to reach out to our Support Team if more assistance is necessary.

For this particular issue, it sounds like the game is running into issues installing, so I would like to provide some steps to try that have helped players in the past resolve this kind of issue:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with this particular game, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread and create another designated technical issues thread so that players can continue reporting any future technical issues that are experienced at the thread below: Please post any TECH ISSUES for I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe here.

Thank you for your time and patience, and I hope this was able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: